good weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good weekend

my wife sent this and i thought id share maybe you heard it before but twice wont hurt you.GREAT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS little late then never,1 take a ten minute walk every day.And while you walk,smile,It is the ultimate antidepressant 2Sit in silence for at least ten minutes a day.talk to god or a higher power of sorts,about whats going on in your life, 3 When you wake in the morning complete the following statement,M y purpose is to ................ today.I an thankful for ................. 4 Eat more foods that are grown on trees and eat less food that is manufactured in plants. 5 Drink green tea and plenty of water.Eat blueberries and Alaskan salmon,broccoli,almonds and walnuts. 6 Try to make at least three people smile each day. 7 Don'T waste your precious energy on gossip,energy vampires,issues of the past,negative thoughts,you cannot control,Instead invest your energy in positive present moments. 8 E at breakfast like a king,lunch like a princess,and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit card. 9Life is not fair but it is still good. 10Life is to short hating everyone.11 Don'T take yourself so seriously no one else does 12You are not so important you have to win every argument.AGREE TO disagree 13 Make peace with your past so it wont spoil the present 14 Don'T compare your life to others,you have no idea what there journey is about. 15 No one is in charge of your happiness but yo 16 frame every so called disaster with these words.In five years will it matter. 17 Forgive everyone for everything 18 What other people think of you is none of there business 19 God, higher power heals everything,you just have to ask 20 However bad or good a situation,it will change 21 Your job won't take care of you when your sick.Your friends will.Stay in touch 22 Envy is a waste of time.Remember you already have what you need 23 Each night before you go to bed complete the following statement.i am thankful for .............. T oday i accomplished .............. 24 Remember your too blessed to be stressed 25 when you are feeling down ,remember to listen to your many blessing.You will be smiling before you no it.

good weekend

forgot have a great weeknd your gyco

Comment

good weekend

Thanks Gyco..Words to live by, but easily forgotten sometimes..Thanks for the reminder..
      You have a good weekend mate
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

good weekend

Nice one Gyco. Thanks..........G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

good weekend

Thanks, Gyco,

I will send that on to my kids. Hope your week end is great too!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

good weekend

Lots of good points!
            Thanks Gyco!
            AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
            Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

good weekend

Love ya bunches...

These are great words of wisdom..:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

good weekend

Thank you Gyco...this has helped me today x
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

good weekend

Thank you Gyco, a very good post, thanks for sharing this with us x x

Comment

Working...
                  X