Army Thread Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All. Well i'm up early for work and feeling really tired, could quite easily slip back into bed for a few more hours!! Really hoping that the chickens and cockrals leave me alone today ... can't take another scare like that!! Also hoping that my boss has looked at my wages as i need the cash.

Limey .... Just read the thread last night hun and i hope your feeling ok today x x

Catch ya all later and wish me luck (re chickens!!!)

Wishy x x

Hey there all - Limes - are you OK honey? PM me any time ay.a
    I got on here in the wee hours this morning (is 10pm Sunday now) - didn't get to sleep til dawn (6am ish) - and slept on and off til 3pm - thank God! Was really weird - I got nothing different going on in my life - just the usual crap - but had two nights really dodgy sleep - good thing I didn't have to start work til 5pm.
    Shall try and sleep again before too long - got an earlier start tomorrow and sleep so very vital.
    Wish - great to see you - hope you get a chance to rest today.
    Cy - HOW ARE YOU?!?!? Hope you OK? Just haven't seen you here that much - I know life gets both busy and weird sometimes, just hope you good, mate.

Blessings and greetings to all to come x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Evening all
      Just a quick hello and goodnight before I get chucked off the computer. I got an interview for a job tomorrow and then another one on tuesday. I dont have any suitable clothes so I will have to go and buy to chantons (think penneys!) in the morning on the way to the interview and make myself presentable! Wish me luck y'all. I have always been good at interviews but crap at the actual jobs!
      BH

Comment

Hey BH - YOU WILL ROCK at both interview AND job - as you will probably be offered both, as you ROCK!!! LOL.
        All very best with the interviews - keep us informed

Comment

Hey Oney - I relate to your tiredness with regard to the wee ones.
          i remember when Jacob and Jordan were babies (3 and 1) - I was working two jobs, parenting alone etc etc - and one Monday morning I got the phone book out and looked (over half seriously) under "A" for Adoption.......It really gets overwhelming sometimes ay. Thoughts and prayers for you...

Yes - I am headed back to bed within the next 15 mins. And VERY looking forward to it.
          Take care today, Ones, be aware of your dodgy mood - EAT lots and REST WHENEVER you can x

Comment

Morning Wish, Evening Kapo and BH.
            All the best with interview BH. Lmao that you have to buy clothes, then change into 'em on way to interview! Oh, Kap. Ever heard of a pommy punk band 'One way system'? From early 80's i think. If so, just wondering what they were like?.......Hope you are all well!....G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Oner's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Kapo ... Hope you have a good nights sleep him x

BH .... Best of luck with the interviews c

Oney ... Hope you manage to get some sleep at some point today. Hope the sicky feeling has gone now Hun x

Comment

Morning all!

Mr G looks like One Way System are still going strong!

One Way System - UK Punx

There's an MP3 for download there...

Comment

Morning mr G.... How are you today?

Comment

Lovely day here in Spain, was just catching up on yesterday- I log on now and then throughout the day but haven't really time to read much- Wishy sorry about the chickens! Have you tried talking to them? I am serious, Chickens are highly intelligent and telepathic birds, tell them they scare you and would they mind going somewhere else?

Don't laugh, try it!

Oney hope you get a chance for a sleep later in the afternoon- nothing worse than feeling knackered.

Comment

Thanks for that link Marbella...............Wish and Oner's, i'm great here thanks. Just popped in with that previous question, cause i know some punkrocker's frequent here! Hope you can get some rest later Oner's?

Comment

Hey there Gat-dude! Yes, One Way Sys were a good listen - still about I think, but I haven't heard anything new from them for a while........Lately I have resurrected some Anti-Nowhere League, UK Subs, and good old Exploited. Probably my fave old punkers are Stiff LIttle Fingers - Peter and the Test Tube Babies are playing in NZ next month - I dearly hope to check out that concert. Hope you are as good as always, gat!!
                          Hey Marb - good to see you...
                          Well I am going to bed now - it is a bit cooler here tonight, so it will be nice to tuck up with my book.
                          Wishing you all a great day.
                          Limers - get back in the saddle, babe - shall look forward to seeing you here when I awake in the morning - PLEASE!!!

Comment

Nighty Night Kappers, Have a good sleep

Comment

Kap. Thanks for the info...A mate got dragged in to doing lights for Test tube babies in Melbourne.....

Comment

Working...
                              X