Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Hi guys
    Dug my car out, yet AGAIN!! Watching the National Football Conference Championship game. Good game so far. I wanted to see how our buddy Cy is doing. And just say, hey Cy you would be so proud of me. I just created an ITunes account and downloaded some music onto my new IPod. I feel so High Tech. LOL. You will feel better soon Cy, you know the routine. Welcome dragonfly.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hope you sleep well Cy.

Comment

Sleep well my friend!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I have the game on on both TVs...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, I don't like the interruptions either. I like my schedule. I don't even like it when husbo gets off work early. The only interruption I approve is Hanna...LOL!! Otherwise, it's have your peeps contact my peeps...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm just watching Ice road truckers on channel 5 them i'm going to watch 40 year old virgin.

Oney ... LMAO, i'm waving my shiny hair around like a loon!!! LOL

Cy ... Hope you get some sleep so you feel fresh and ready to face tomorrow challenges. It's going to be a long road and you have alot of proving yourself to do. You have to want this and i know you can do it, you have before.

Comment

Oney, ya feckin' Kill me.lol. Just what I need right about now as the abdominal pain is bad; feels like I got an ice pick in my right side. So my doctor said, call us if the pain is worse, and I'm thinking, I can hang in there until tomorrow. Tomorrow is a feckin' holiday.
                L, you got it going on. I am coming to live with you, ok?

Comment

Thanks girls. Check you out sea. All high tech!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My first IPod, my first download. I feel like a STAR. My kids are laughing at me. Hey, my 77 year old Dad just got a cell phone.lol. Got to roll with the changes.

Comment

Sea, I told you I was getting the guest room ready for you...LOL!! The one house we really want is 4 bedrooms. You like Tink for your room? You see, you'll have to share Hanna's room...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

And Sea, proud of you for the hi-tech stuff!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks L. My parking spot is all plowed out. I suppose I will have to go get my damn car and move it back so they can plow the road better. Emylee and I are talking about moving to California in June if I can get a travel nursing contract out there. I will get her settled then travel wherever I want to go. Don't want to see snow again unless I choose to.

Comment

Snow is something to visit, as into ski! What part of CA? That's my home state. It's expensive there but as a traveling nurse you will be able to afford it. Just don't move to Lake Tahoe and whatnot - 'cause it snows there...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey Sea ... You can send me some snow if you like!! Well done on becoming High Tech!!!

Comment

O2M, please promise to wash your hair tomorrow, okay?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X