Army Thread Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish, I hope you will be starting a trend here with clean hair...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thats the thing with depression Oney, you have to FORCE yourself to do stuff at first..
      Can you not look at having that counselling again?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

O2M, I get like that in winter. I don't even take the trash out to the patio bin. I tie it up and wait for husbo to take it out. I know part of it has to do with not being happy here in this metroplex. Sooooooooooo looking forward to being coastal again in Florida - just being able to smell the ocean again. I am so ready for this!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, they do! The hardest part is moving away the grandkids BUT maybe being away from all 5 at the same will make being a global grandma easier, you know what I mean?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Moved my feckin' car for the last time today. Emylee got all done up for work and they just called and said they are not going to open. Christopher is home safe and sound. His stupid ass store let him go one hour early after the storm was over. It was this morning when his life was at stake on the roads.
            Oney, squeeze yer hair out, tape up your black-framed glasses and put a smile on yer dorky face.lol. I got a good country song title fer ya. I will post it.
            L, I will ask the Princess where we shall live. She is the one who will become famous.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, my daughter thought that too before she starting having babies...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Me and Oney

Comment

Can't forget L

Comment

That is SOOOO funny Sea!!!
                    Oney, I just washed my hair too....your turn!
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I want my face up there Sea! I've gotta join you guys in rockin out!
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Anytime Oney. You always do that for me. Damn, I can't find that Country song titles thread.

Comment

Sea, thank you for picking my good side...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Is that you Krigs?

Comment

perfect, Sea!!! That's me all over. I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!

Comment

For Wishy
                                Sorry can't keep up with my own insanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X