To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Zen that is awful.

Night Starts, sweet dreams hun x x

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Zen,
        That story has ME seeing red!!! How can people who do things like that live with themselves. Can you find a way to calm down and think of a script to talk to him? Or do you have a friend that could pose as your bookkeeper to confront him with the error? If it were me, I would want to know what kind of excuse he has for his action. Who is this guy that he intimidates you? Or Send him a bill because the charges for the event remain unpaid! If he doesn't pay his bill, then you have the grounds to sue him for non-payment in small claims court, don't you. WOW, this whole situation makes me steamy!!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Night Night, Star!!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

I have been away for most of the day. Not sure where I fit again...Most of my life is good BNTL...
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Hi LTG,
              Sorry you're feeling that way, hun. What is BNTL?

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Feeling much stranded with the move. Others posts and get support in the UK. I do not Others posting on fun threads and whatnot. Gues it's just me. Maybe time to get off this site and move on...
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

LTG i'm sorry your feeling this way hun. You have been there for me in the past offering support when i've been at my lowest. Please PM or email if there is anything i can do or if you just want a chat. x x x

I'm off to bed now. Gotta be up early in the morning as it's the little ones birthday. Can't believe she is 1 already. This past year has gone so quick.

Sweet dreams all x x

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Wish, I will PM in the AM.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

Gee, what's the matter, LTG? I just wandered over here for the first time I think? I'm one of many who would hate for you to move on.

Zen, small claims is no big deal to do by yourself. Call your magistrate court and find out 1) the monetary limit for small claims court - $7,000 may be too much, 2) which magistrate court you deal with, 3) is a form or something to fill out or follow, 4) how much is it to have a summons served and what is the form of payment (probably money order for around $100). Relative to the bank, you can complete a consumers affairs form but ask them who handles bank affairs (federal trade commission?) as you may need to be specific to whom you complain. A bank jerked me around for a year and when I finally complained to consumer affairs, they mentioned to the bank that they would refer it to the appropriate (punative) agency, they snapped to it and straightened out the mess immediately.

Sorry to go on, didn't mean to hijack.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

It's way late...Greeneyes thanks for the support but too late for my daughter.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

BTW, Katrina back in hospital at only like 27 weeks last night. Geezzzzzzzzzz. When the hell will they admit her!!! Driving me feckin' crazy...
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread Mon Jan 19th

I gather that this thread is asleep now...
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                            X