AussiesKiwi's Quote of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everybody for playing. See you tomorrow night at the same time for "Quote of the day"
    Please visit our sponsors.

This portion of the show has been brought to you by"Instawood" The natural male enhancer that wont "let you down"

Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

Hula girl...what did ya win?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good point

Yes this show would not be made possible without the boys that hold our balls for us.:H

Sean x

TYFE:l
        It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

Hey Guitar, I won an avatar message to everyone at MWO. What I always wanted.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, support is important..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hula. That's a nice avatar too. Love me vegies, more people should eat 'em!

Comment

Hiya Oner's...Yep, turned into a bit of fun that i just wasn't expecting.....You better this morning?

Comment

Yes. i shall get some tips from that bastion of honesty and integrity, Startingover.

Comment

Oooohh! I look forward to the next U.K. contest.

Comment

Working...
                    X