Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI...4 hrs. of Intervention tonight on AE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI....Intervention has a 4 hr. Marathon tonight starting at 6pm EST. with the New Episode Premiering at 8 pm....be there, or be square....LOL
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Wow! Thanks for the heads'-up!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

one2many;524368 wrote: Will someone get back to me afterwards and let me know what the names of the participants are so i can look them up on you-tube!
      I'll do it in the morning ...but not sure the premier will be on you tube yet ...Maybe ???

Comment

6:00 "Meth-Mountain", Alabama
        7:00 Brittany
        8:00 Kristen
        9:00 Casie- meth
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thanks Best...Kristen must be the new one ???
          let me know what you think...love ya muchly

Comment

Love that show!! Love it, love it
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Be there or be dancin' home alone with your mother!
              Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

I love this show. It more often than not reduces me to tears. I see myself in so many of these people. People who have lost so much, even the one young man who died after leaving rehab/detox after only two or three weeks. He was a heavy alcoholic, covered in bruises. He sincerely didn't think he had a problem, or atleast he never swayed from that statement outwardly. When at the end of the show they wrote that he was asked to leave because he refused to work his program, believing he didn't have a problem and died I think two weeks later, I very loudly, openly, heartbreakingly sobbed.

AL is an effing life stealing, murdering bast*rd. :upset:

Phew...sorry. That particular episode touched my soul.!

There but for the grace of God, go I.
                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

I watched them all. They make me sick and sad in my heart. My hub scratches his head and wonders why I watch these. They keep me scared sober. "There, but for the grace of God, go I."

Comment

Keeta, what was the name of that episode. I missed it and would really like to see it.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Kristen's story was so sad...she looks and acts like a little girl lost.The streets of Baltimore are dangerous...very dangerous.
                      I couldn't get over Casie..I hoped she would go and finally did..but to leave after 30 days with an addiction as bad as hers...I hope she's OK and I pray her Mom isn't back enabling her.

Comment

Sea, for the life of me I can't remember his name...he was tall, lanky, brown hair, *covered* in bruises...had a beautiful blonde best frend, and she catered to his every whim, because she didn't know what else to do...he opened a very popular tanning salon chain in vegas I think and drank away everything....arrrrgh....any one recall him.....please?....

Comment

one2, Thank you.
                          YES, Lawrence. I watched the fifth part on YouTube just before posting, and realise I was wrong with some of the timelines, like he stayed 30days...was sober and relapsed, and dies after that.
                          I of course cried again.
                          I really really recommend this episode as a testiment as to how AL can destroy a person, and yet they can still be in denial.

Comment

Oh God... I had never seen this program - watching past episodes on youtube now (like one a day)

:upset:
                            This is just heart breaking
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

oh one2, I cried BEFORE knowing he passed away, reading that at the end just sent me over the edge, sobbing so hard, I had to take gasping breaths (you know that deep sort of crying) I am a little sorry you know it before hand, but this episode is THE single best one I have personally experienced. It touched me on a profound level.

sunshine...heartbreaking BIG TIME.

Comment

Working...
                              X