Ripped off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripped off

Hey. Don't go to Vegas. haha. I live in this slime. I just got ripped off. My work phone, personal phone, and credit cards. Guess what? By the time I got to cancelling those things, I was had for 2500 bucks. It's funny. Every day of my life, I care, and feel like I don't do enough, but scum fucks have no problem being this way. I love it. I truly am glad. I'm going back to my ways. hhaha. Thanks jesus.
    where does this go?

Ripped off

Morrison, that sucks!!

Comment

Ripped off

SORRY TO HEAR THAT mORRISON BUT YOU WILL GET IT BACK NO? WHATS WAYS ARE YOU RETURNING TO??

Comment

Ripped off

limers. I'm gonna go on a crazy drinking bing. hahah. Jim Morrison style. Woohoo. I love it!!
        where does this go?

Comment

Ripped off

Nah. I just needed to vent. Thanks. Life is good. I'm freaked though. I had some texting on there with people I love. you know? That is our stuff. Some scum bag can read my text. I feel violated. Ugg.
          where does this go?

Comment

Ripped off

mORRISSON, YOU WILL NOT!! wHERE will that get you?? Eh! You will get ripped off again!!tHIS TIME YOU Would BE the culprit and the victim!!

Comment

Ripped off

Its shit Morrison, Id be feckin fuming myself.

Comment

Ripped off

What goes around comes around morrison, those a*******s will get their just deserts...
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ripped off

Nice to see you back Morrison! Sorry you got ripped off though
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Ripped off

Morrison, Did you say you got your credit card info stolen in Vegas ? I did too. My credit card company called me and stopped it thank god. I hope you are just kidding about the binge.

Comment

Ripped off

Limers. I am just bummed. I text my friends, and family, and that is our stuff. Why would an asshole steel a phone? Ugg. I hate people.
                      where does this go?

Comment

Ripped off

You are all too great. Thanks. I'm mellowing. I know the important things in life. I don't care about money. I really don't. Never did. But I am pissed that some fucktard can read the text I send to my loved ones. Ugg. That makes me sick. I can see them around their meth pipe. Oh yeah, I know Vegas scum.. I'm fixing to get out of here. Ugg.
                        where does this go?

Comment

Ripped off

Text them a f-you message and put a curse on them.

Comment

Ripped off

Morrison,

I just read a story about someone that had their phone stolen. They sent a text to their phone with a message about a huge party at their house. Kind of a "come as you are, have fun, lovely ladies, free booze, 9pm". Well, the crooks showed up at their house. When they drove up the cops were there. The timing would have to be right but what the hell? At least you could get a good look at the license plate!
                            Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Ripped off

Morrison..it happened to use in OCT...The card co. said they would take care of it right away....RIGHT ???? we still don't have it off our card.Over $2.000, just like you. They say they are still investigating ??? Best of luck.
                              I believe it will get straightened out...that's all I can say...
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X