Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripped off

Hi Morrison,
    It was good chatting with you last night. Glad you are feeling better today! You know what to do next....and you know how to do it! Get back on the AF track!! And.....get your butt to your bank today!! Or else......I will be forced to find Bootsie to kick your Buttox!!

XXX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Ripped off

I think maybe it takes "testing the waters" after a big scare like you had last year, and the frustration, to realize that this bugger is the for real deal, all the bad things happen when we aren't being straight. I heard someone say that the ole Devil rushes in to get us about the time he thinks we're going to give up our evil ways and leave his fold. So, just prove him wrong, and do what you know you gotta do. I totally DEMAND we have no single person we know and love on here, departing earth this year! Bear was bad enough last year, and Morrison, you and D, have to hang in here for us females with all your testosterone! You know what to do buddy, you are too special, too handsome, and too much fun and have too much to offer, to throw it away. I love you! We gotta make 2009 the very best yet!
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Ripped off

Thanks, thanks, and thanks again. You really help me so much. Tough, no need to make my head big though, haha. I totally agree with what you said. Everytime things are going good, is when I screw the hell up. We really forget why we needed to stop. Scares me to no end. But, this thing has scared me a lot, and hopefully will stick with me. I just hate this feeling, of not being in control. It's the worst.
        where does this go?

Comment

Ripped off

Here! Here!.....TIT
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Ripped off

Morrison, not been here for ages but just saw this .......... Be strong and pick yourself up!!! I am soooo sorry for what happened but dont let it beat you ......

Love & hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Ripped off

My dearest Friend,
              I'm sorry I wasn't there when this went down.... I'm ALL ears should you need me... pm me and I'll give you me phone number. You are a good person that deserve all that is good.
              Love you lots, your friend, xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
              X