Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the...?

I'm not posting much, am I? What's going on? :H
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

What the...?

I...for one, MISS YOU and now that I figured out what a blog is...I miss what I didn't know was there..
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

What the...?

Awwww Evielou. I'm just really busy, and when I do come on I feel disconnected and don't know what to say to anyone.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

What the...?

You took the words right outa my mouth!!

How are you Vladster -- I miss you!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

What the...?

Tell us what your sweet little Russian self is busy doing ??

Comment

What the...?

We've still not quite moved into our new office yet so things are a bit chaotic. I'm testing our new CRM software for bugs.

Comment

What the...?

Hi Deebs! Nice avatar - you've used that one before I'm sure...

Comment

What the...?

I think once everything's in place, don't think I'll be on here during the day anyhow - everything's going to be policed, that's what I'm testing this software for. There's a lot of moaning going on apparently about new procedures.

Comment

What the...?

Glad you enjoyed it...Vladdie..it is a good movie. you can find out about it by goggling Hay House.
                  I forget the whole title...something like "finding your life's purpose".

Comment

What the...?

Hope the police get EARLY RETIREMENT...For all our sakes ...LOL

Comment

What the...?

It's not too bad for me as I can access everything - the only thing for me will be what websites I look at.

Comment

What the...?

Is MWO gonna be one that's OK ??

Comment

What the...?

MWO will be OK. But if it's spotted on the secure services box, it will be banned. Oh and I get enough jokes from colleagues about me being an alcoholic.

Comment

What the...?

Arrrgh, was just testing some dodgy old colour photocopier the boss got hold of. All the fumes have gone to my head - think it needs servicing.

Comment

What the...?

Sorta like sniffing glue??? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X