Ted Kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Kennedy

Beloved Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy has had a seizure at the Inauguration and has been rushed to the hospital. He was recently diagnosed with brain cancer, but desperately wanted to be there today for Obama. This man has given his life to the state of Mass. I know that I am praying for him and his family.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Ted Kennedy

OMG...I love the Kennedy's...PRAYERS to him and his family...Thanks for the heads up.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ted Kennedy

Just heard about it on the news. Prayers are with the family.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ted Kennedy

Just heard Ted is gonna be released from the hospital in the morning...you could see the relief on Obama's face, when he heard the news..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ted Kennedy

Wow -- I didn't know this, and have had the TV on most of the day. Ted is such a stalwart. I hope he makes it.

Comment

Ted Kennedy

I am just glad that he got to spend some time at the capital during this time. He really rallied the troops to help Barack get elected......we have a lot to thank Ted Kennedy for. I hope that his recovery is swift!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Ted Kennedy

I heard that it really was a fairly common thing with the kind of surgery that he had. He was up and joking at the hospital this evening. I am glad. I don't feel ready to lose him....
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X