Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just added "buy a new keyboard - this one is crap!!!!" :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

One of mine (which is more of an aim than a "to do") is once my finances get back in order i'm going to treat myself to some beauty treatments, like having my nails done or maybe a facial or massage. Won't cost a hugh amount but it's something for me to focus on and look forward to. Almost like a reward in a way. Need to get back into full time employment which will be top of my list.

Comment

Thats exactly it wishy, anything can go on the list...it is a reminder of our goals as well as the things we have to do...I have go on holiday on mine...when things are written down it seems to make them more real somehow...

Comment

Yep i totally agree.

Comment

Just worked your little bum off didn't ya Oney. I watched Intervention all morning and cried, went back to sleep after that horrible nightmare. The sun is shining here and things are melting. Whoo Hoo. The Princess is going to see her Father and will not pick up my dog for me. Come on everybody, Gang up on her.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Oooh I love doing stuff like that oney! I might do the same...go and sit in the bath with a face pack or something....maybe I'l even push the boat out and exfoliate!!!

You've done loads today, well bloody done!

Comment

I find cleaning the house and making it look good is a real big ''feel good'' thing for me. Thing is, my house is spotless, and theres nothing left to clean! And i dont mean that in a show off way.
                Theres always Erins wendy house, but then theres always big creepy crawlies........Ill wait for spring for that.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Why not seabers?

Comment

You must have cupboards and drawers that need a good clean cy? Surely

Comment

Come on now starts...I exfoliate twice a week before shaving!!! And my head when i shave it. Oh dear, cant believe i just said that!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ummmm...no! I have all my drawes and cupboards clean. I do them all the time! I go on crazy cleaning missions.
                        SEA NEEDS HER DOG. TODAY!!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

She doesn't want to have to bring the dog back to her Dad after a visit. Next time she calls me to rush her bag to her work, I'll tell to F--k off.

Comment

You stick up for yourself sea. Next time she might think again...
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Cy want to come and clean my house?lol. It is actually pretty clean, being I haven't had much else going on.

Comment

cymru;525905 wrote: Come on now starts...I exfoliate twice a week before shaving!!! And my head when i shave it. Oh dear, cant believe i just said that!
                                :H:H:H I cant believe you just said that either!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X