Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwhh shite...thats like saying the dog ate my homework...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

How long does a whole scan usually take oney? Mine is still going strong after 3 hours

Comment

She obviously loves you very much
        Or thinks you taste good!

I am happy with it, cos its actually doing something and I can still use pc while it does it! So far i am up to 350000 files.

Comment

one2many;525468 wrote: Neuro, good to see ya, missed ya mate, I would rather watch vomit bubble in a pot that watch darts...or snooker...or football...or rugby....or boxing.....or running....or sailing...or rowing...or high/low/long jumping .......or throwing heavy yolks or spear thingys....or horse racing........car racing....moterbike racing....men racing....women racing....and egg and spoon racing with kids in.
          Vomit bubble in a pot....Excuse me while I hit the pot, myself... I deceided to do a quick run thru of the thread before I checked in...way oh way did I start wit page 6 ???
          I was afraid to read on...so here I am ...CLUELESS as usual....LOL
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie, clueless is good!
            How are you doing?

Comment

Hi evie an all
              Anyone heard from LTG?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I was just about to ask the same Cy!

Comment

I am feeling Happy, grumpy, dopey, sleepy ...time to go to Disney I guess...LOL
                  Where is LTG ??I pmed her

Comment

I need advise from LTG and her pet thread...Rosie is losing her hair and the vet can't figure out why

When is Katrina due ???

Comment

Evie, is she allergic to fleas? I had a cat that was and he went bald. Even though we treated him. It would just take one bite to set off a licking reaction

Comment

I will keep trying to reach her...i didn't read any post about her saying that...i will check it out and see what she is talking about ??
                        Did she say it in the army thread ??

Comment

startingover;525628 wrote: Evie, is she allergic to fleas? I had a cat that was and he went bald. Even though we treated him. It would just take one bite to set off a licking reaction
                          That was the first thing that I thought. We bath her once a month and put Advantage on her back. I take a flea comb to her almost daily...At most I only get 2 or 3 fleas..is that enough to have her hair fall of her hind legs and tail????.and she doesn't over groom or scratch.
                          The vet said thyroid but tests showed NO???

Comment

I was suprised too. She seemed upset about Katrina. Hope shes o.k.
                            I have given up on the campral and gone full time on the kudz. Campral just doesnt work for me and doesnt effect the huge urges i get, yet the kudz works well. The doc did say before, that for some it works, for some it doesnt. So ive got 100 campral here if someone wants them!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi, everyone... just a quick check-in from me, I have been without internet access since Sunday morning, and too busy working on the house to come down to library to use their wireless. Things are going GREAT down here (except that it's cold!)... lots of guys running around doing lots of work on the house, many decisions to make and much money to shovel out... probably I won't be able to do the big bathroom rehab, since new windows are probably in my immediate future... plus painting inside and out, the flooring (which looks FABULOUS), etc.

I hope everyone here is well! I'm sorry I have not read through the thread, just have time for a few minutes here!

Comment

Evie.Lou;525633 wrote: That was the first thing that I thought. We bath her once a month and put Advantage on her back. I take a flea comb to her almost daily...At most I only get 2 or 3 fleas..is that enough to have her hair fall of her hind legs and tail????.and she doesn't over groom or scratch.
                                The vet said thyroid but tests showed NO???
                                I was told that even 1 bite can set off a reaction in sensitive cats, and my Jake didnt scratch much either. My vet put him on a drug called Ovarid, its like a hormone replacement therapy and it worked pretty well. No idea why though.

Comment

Working...
                                X