Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cymru;525634 wrote: I was suprised too. She seemed upset about Katrina. Hope shes o.k.
    I have given up on the campral and gone full time on the kudz. Campral just doesnt work for me and doesnt effect the huge urges i get, yet the kudz works well. The doc did say before, that for some it works, for some it doesnt. So ive got 100 campral here if someone wants them!!!
    Kudzu and Lglut for me, without those I crave..I swear by them
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Lglut is still something i havent got. Can i get it from the docs you know starts?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya Wippy, good to hear from you! I was thinking about you earlier, hoping you were OK!

Comment

Hi WIP. How ya doin? Missed your wise words. x
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Starts! I have my Blackberry but it is ridiculous to try to read and post here with that thing. I am just fine; it's been nice getting out in the world outside the computer screen... but I have been thinking about all of here, hoping everyone's doing well... !

Comment

Hi Cy! Howzit going?

Comment

cymru;525648 wrote: Lglut is still something i havent got. Can i get it from the docs you know starts?
                You can get it from any health shop cy, its not too expensive. You can buy it in powder or capsules. I have tried a powder one and dissolve 1 teaspoon in water 2 or 3 times a day. If cravings are really bad, put it under your tongue.
                You will find it in the body building section.
                I get mine from here and i like it, but I have also had some from holland and barrett

Comment

We all seem pretty good today I think wippers.
                  I know what you mean about reading and posting on a phone. I love mine cos it keeps me going in emergencies, but not easy to post much

Comment

I read in her posts a sense of helplessness ...she is afraid for Katrina and all the changes going on in her life.
                    I will try to be a better friend to her...she is a very caring, sensitive person.

Chef, i can't say that campral did much for me either. I used naltrex when coming off the last 2 binges and it took away my desire to drink in a few days...Without it, a binge could last a month, for me. Then i switched to topa for anti craving...seems to work great for me. kudzu gives me stomach cramps and HAY FEVER symtoms...kudzu is a vine that crawls over everything here in the south...It eats up barns if left unchecked..so i may have developed an allergy to it. It works well for many others.
                    I ordered baclofen after seeing the Dr. that wrote the HOW I BEAT MY ADDICTION book, on TV...I think there is a you tube about it ??? He is an interesting Guy who says shame on the Medical Field for how they tread Alcoholics...the disease is the enemy...not the person who is suffering from the disease.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Unfortunatley, until my money clears i am completley skint, so will wait till then.
                      Im not too bad thanks WIP. Had a bad weekend, but im learning every day.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi All, My computer got a virus and had to be wiped clean.....it has done lots of good things for it including the speed. The bad news is the email that has been wiped clean....Oh well, that the way it goes. In my mind, the good outweighs the bad!
                        I will catch up on the thread as I go along today. I will spend another full day restoring programs. Love to all,
                        Krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I had a bad dream where I lapsed on drinking....it was a bit unsettling and SO real!!!
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hiya Krigs,
                            Thats a wonderful attitude you have there!
                            Does that mean you have lost all your photos etc?

Comment

Thanks for the info evie.
                              I wonder sometimes when people mention a binge, how much do they mean and for how long? My binges of 3 bottles of wine a day, sometimes a bit more can only go on for about 4 days, cause by then, i cant keep anything down and i feel like death. Cant eat, drink, sleep, anything.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Krigs
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X