Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

Hi Start and Cy,
    I read LTGs posts and found them unexpected. I tried to pm her but no answer yet. Cy, are you job hunting?
    Nice nap Start!!!! Good for you. Why don't you come over and help me load some programs???? I have the coffee on. Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

WIP, Hi to you. I saw the cold snap hitting Florida...I guess, overall, they have had a pretty chilly winter. My son called from Atlanta a few days ago to say it was snowing!!!! It was cold when I was there in November (25F at night).
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Lol Krigs! It is lovely to snooze in the day...
        I am sorting my own pc out right now cos its so slow, this is a whole new learning curve for me! In the past I have just used the pc, no idea hw it works or anything. Now I am learning something new.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney and Evie,
          How are youboth doing tdy?

Comment

I am well...alittle chilly...frost on the fountain, this morning
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrgh! I'm so angry and upset, can I PM someone???
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

was up vladdie? pm me if you would like?

Comment

Start, I am learning LOTS new. I guess that is another silver lining in my plight!! From now on when I add a document or file I will organize it and I will know where to find it when I go looking. In the past things were saved rather haphazardly and I could never find where I put things. Now I know more about how that works and can save in a more orderly fashion going forward. It is really a good thing in many ways.

Comment

Vlad, What's wrong? You can PM me anytime....

Comment

Anytime Vlad....
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

did you not have a virus programme krigs?

Comment

its still going oney...I just talked again to the guy from work and he asked how many files it was up to. when i said 356000 so far, he did say that was rather a lot!

Comment

I had McAfee; I have AVG-Free edition now! I was NOT doing auto-updating but did a scan on 1/17???? I am thinking of a pay-anti virus program to get EVERYTHING, maybe the AVG anniversary edition???

Comment

Before, when I scanned, I ended up with over 250K files.

Comment

I have just dumped mcafee, it is so slow! AVG is cool. I might get the AVG pay one if I like the free one..so far i love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X