Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

yes, its not expensive..
    how did you get a virus if you had mcaffee on there krigs????
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi All!

Glad everyone seems to be well...

I have had AVG anti Virus free version for about 5 years now, and never have any problems with viruses. If something not good gets downloaded it tells me straightaway and puts it in the virus vault.

Comment

Hi Oney

Am in the shop (as usual) not much doing today tho, so I am gonna have 15 mins MWO time, before doing some work on the PC.

Comment

Hiya Marbydoo!
          Yet another positive endorsemnt of AVG!! Thanks!
          So far it has found 2 viruses, will it tell me how to get rid of them?

Comment

It will probably move them to the virus vault or ask you if you want to move them there (obviously say YES) then they go there and you can just empty the virus bvault after the scan is finished, then empty your recycle bin too, and all should be well. That's what I do anyway.

Comment

Thanks guys, dont know what I'd do without you...
              Yes, have you got rid of your assistant yet?

Comment

startingover;525821 wrote: Thanks guys, dont know what I'd do without you...
                Yes, have you got rid of your assistant yet?
                yes, i am doing it alone, but BF has been coming in for a few hours so I can see to the dogs etc, but I am here around 10 hrs 7 days a week- but I have to do it at the moment I have no option.

I still feel bitter towards the assistant- i am trying not to, but i am quite shocked that someone her age does not know any better.

She is trying to get the number of the driver who brings me the British food- up to no good for sure.

Last week her car broke down- it will cost her 1200? to repair. It is so true what goes round comes round.

Comment

It does Marby, I am proud of you for keeping control over all this.
                  You must feel a sense of pride too?

Comment

She probably does know better, but she just doesnt care...

Comment

I can only imagine she is gonna ask him to bring her say..200€ worth of stuff, that she will then try to sell to the shop clients- seeing as she has no rent, rates, VAT etc to pay, of course she could do it cheaper- but he would not deal with her I am sure.

My best bet is to just carry on as I am and try not to think of her- it has taught me a lesson, I was far too trusting just because it was someone I have known for a long time- in fact I did not know her at all.

Comment

I do feel much better doing it alone although I have no time to myself.

It is nice just coming in here without having someone shouting at me that we are short of this, short of that- I could not understand how we always needed new stock although there was no money in the till. Even if I don't take much at the moment I know there is enough at the end of the day to cover the bills- not so when she was here.

oh well never mind, you live and learn- I will not make the same mistake again, and I am sure around Easter time it will pick up considerably and all will be fine.

Comment

Hi all. Well all this PC cleaning has made me back up all my files and de clutter my internet and temp files. It automatically runs a check each week but does not clear all the clutter to this degree. I am also having a de clutter in the house, oh and hanging pictures of the baby.

Marbs ... this girl sounds like a nasty piece of work, much better off on your own than working with someone like that.

Hi Oney and Starts ... Hows you both?

Comment

Hiya wishy, de cluttering sounds a great idea...I am going to put that on my to do list..that will keep me out of mischief for a while!

I am having a lovely day...just on here, dossing, and doing stuff on pc but so relaxed, its great!

Comment

Glad you are having a relaxing day Starts, so good to take some time out and relax. Enjoy it x x

I'm going to start on my to do list tonight and then make a start of marking them off tomorrow. Actually quite excited about doing it as i think this will really motivate me.

Comment

it really has been good for me wishy, to actually see what needs doing...i am not getting through it quickly or anything, but I dont feel any pressue to But even ticking off one thing a day is incredibly satisfying.
                                Also I keep adding to it as I go, not to overwhelm but just to keep track

Comment

Working...
                                X