Army Thread, Wednesday 21st Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone,kaps yungins birthday,sounds like the wicked women from the north has nothing on helen,hahahha,wooooooooo her kap,tell her how great she is ,never no it might work,nottttt,i do wish you all a happy and glorious day,and kap i hope you get to see your child,rea;;y it is only fair,gyco

Comment

Hey Pops
      You lucky man. What I wouldnt give to live alone even if it was just for 5 minutes.
      Glad the antabuse is working for you. Did you read Hippie's comments that Oney posted about drinking on it. Sounds like that is a major no no which is a good deterrent.
      BH

Comment

Hi Pops, i'm so pleased for you, nothing like having your freedom and some peace and quiet at the end of a day. And well done on day 16 x

Hi Gyco ... How are you today?

Comment

Sorry missed you there BH .. How are you today?

Comment

God guys - your posts just mean heaps ay....thanks heaps. Sometimes the helplessness and frustration can be unbearable. But a drink etc is simply not an option - I am GOING to have access to my girl and I am also wanting to keep my job - something which which is also not a happening think if I pick up the first one....Oney and all you MWO miracles, are the dam best chick&dude revocering/researching(!) bunch of awesome friends
            Pops - very nice about the place! And VERRRRY true about the drinking on antabuse - drank after 2 days without (after 3 months-odd with) and felt like i was dying - very bad shit!!!
            BH - Gyco x x x
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

boy o boy my L isn't working very well,hahahah,one is going into counselling,you will do well,tough line of work,odd that people choose that line of work,parents cant take care of the kids,so we create a job that will,in all societies it seems ,we were talking about that last night at my youngest daughters,over dinner,we came to the conclusion that children simulate there parents,some move on with life,and some others get stuck in a time warp,then society has to fix the mess,and then there's other possibilities as i said,between 10 and 21 they lose there brains,my daughter didnt believe she would live past 25,she is now 27,i wish you well one,everyone keep up the great work gyco

Comment

Kapo, she will get her just deserts...what a feckin slag bag....thoughts are with you an Mary Rose hun x

Pops! What a fantastic piece of news that is! I wondered where you had got to and if you were doing ok..really glad things are looking up for you..

Boozy, peeing myself laughing here as usual!

Oney, I have just ticked another off my list too! Feels good doesnt it?

Wishy, Cy, Gyco, good to see you all here....
                God I am glad i'm not working :-)
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

gyco is well,other then the pains i have,but im suppose to have them i guess,thnx for asking

Comment

Starts - so glad you relaxing and cruising - good for you!

Comment

thnx start i got no where else to be so i thot id come here, and pester evryone hahahha,kap i do wish you well,i idnt no it was that bad

Comment

sounds like a reall interesting lady,is that the rt terminalogy,probably not from what i hurd from the women here,

Comment

nothing like the rath of a lady,or even worse more then one lady s

Comment

Keep your chin up Gyco my friend, things will get better x

Oney, I have downloaded AVG and so far so good, it scanning away and has already done 30000 items in 14 mins, mcrappy managed 241 in 3 feckin hours!!!!
                            Thanks for all the help with that!

Comment

Wishing you well too, Gy mate

Comment

Thanks Kap, I am feeling really happy and positive..I was worried at first about having too much time...but so far I am really enjoying myself...sorting through stuff.

I really feel for you at the moment...but I believe we are only given what we can deal with..and you are doing a marvellous job x

Comment

Working...
                                X