Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering

i so hope i dont offend ANY1 this time , im serious

i posted before an did offend mainly as i had not convinced the inner me i had to quit and afraid to say karl i was smoking ots of weed to help IT DOES NOT , i have detoxed at home using librium(from drs) i have been af free for 2 mths since i was 21, im 29 now, i have an 11 yr old son although i have done everything nessacary to care for him (whilst bein drunk , stoned or using amphetamine, i have also let him down, im now living at mums after leaving my boyfriend cos he thought he didnt have it in him to fight me over drink, he was person who has loved me an cared more in the yr we were together an helped me to get sober through the 2mths i stayed clean, but i thought i was bigger an cleverer than the beast that is addiction, now im sleeping on a matress on my mums floor i realised im so small weak and fragile and i need help, my mum is prepared to look after my son in 2 weeks i will be on a high dose of librium an after that if the list for rehab is to long i will go to my dad, he lives at least 10 miles from a shopin a tiny village, in answer to the question if u r an addict stay well well away from anything u r addicted 2, theres no point swapping 1 addiction for another in my experience an i no expert but im sure many will agree, i hate being me, thats y i use an it dont matter what i use , i just dont want the responsibillity of being me, but lord im nearly thirty with an 11 yr old child, i need to do what ever it takes before my child is a member of this site . xxxx

Comment

Working...
    X