Army Thread 22nd January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd January

Hey starting, sounds like you need to use the delete key. I have the same thing with my computer. I've just begun deleting crap from 4 years ago.
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Hiya bebop! How are you doing?
      Trouble is I dont have much stuff on there or so i thought, quite a lot of music and pics but not much else, i dont understand it...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Good, over the friggin' flu. How about you? I know, I have a lot of small files I'm deleting but where do some of these things come from?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Good Day Gang,
          Emylee's cat woke me up. Emylee went to sleep and shut the cat out of "her" room, so Grandma gets to take care of Lilith. My plans for the day: A bit of housework, of course; continue job pursuit; AA meeting tonight. I should actually squeeze a walk in there too. It will be in the "balmy" 30's today.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Hey Sea!
            We just got another dog. She's working out fine so far. Well, we got her last night, LOL. I'm clipping coupons, 20 min on treadmill, office work (always). It's supposed to get up to 29 here! Heat wave!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

I was supposed to meet with the American Hippie last night, but I was having problems with my blood pressure. It runs very low and sometimes I get very dizzy. I nearly passed out twice yesterday. I will send him a message. He sent me a text, a yahoo IM, and a voicemail. I hope he hasn't lost patience with me.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Good day fellow troopers, I am gonna do my best, to behave myself, and not to have any head on collisions with city officials today. I have to rearrange the whole shop and then start writing an outline for the presention that I am scheduled to do this weekend.
                I am gonna start out by welcoming the Sun into Aquarius...I think that Oney is an Aquarius ??? Maybe i will dedicate it to her..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Us Aquarians are VERY cool people, Evie. Good choice with Oney! Yes, do not make the officials mad!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

You too ....BE ??? I am gonna use it as an opener so it will be short...maybe i will post it. It may be an interesting read.
                    I am Virgo sun / Virgo moon...my saving grace is i am Aquarius rising

yesterday the fire marshal told me that i can't sell flammable things in our gift shop and I had just received 6 dozen goddess gowns...i was seeing red...but have calmed down today.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Used to be really into horoscopes but found the better 'Way'. I did all the calculations and chart stuff, sun sign Taurus, moon sign and rising sign Capricorn. Used to have a book called the Bad News Zodiac, it would describe in detail each signs bad points to the extreme. It was quite insulting but very funny.
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Can you return the gowns? Hey vlad

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning Army!
                          you all sound in purdy good spirit (.. not spirits)!
                          Good luck with whatever tasks are at hand today - work is rearing its ugly head here

Laters!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

I really got into astrology in my dating years(late 1960s) to prove that it was rubbish...FUNNY...here we are..all these years later and i find it a valuable tool, but it is just a tool. Like a hammer..you can use it to pound in nails to build a house or break peoples windows. It isn't the tool that is bad or good...it is how it is used. Same with astrology

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

BecomingMeAtLast;526484 wrote: Can you return the gowns? Hey vlad
                              I wish...
                              I am gonna sell them from the porch...that way, no fire hazard

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Who's eggy bread?
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X