X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd January

Good morning guys,
    Hows everyone?
    Good to see you on the thread last night wippy, missed you girlie, but very glad you sound so good.
    Limes, missed you too, but glad the work experience is going well even if you are having to do yard duty in the cold :H That'll get you on track for your training wont it????
    C'mon girls, we do have to get this training going and think of a way we can raise sponsorship money for all our efforts.

Today I am taking Fudge to the groomers to have her bath and clip. Larry is going to have a bath at home (he cannot be trusted to go to the poodle parlour :H) so both dogs will be shiny and smelling beautiful very soon.

See ya in a bit x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 22nd January

Oney, scan is still going.....20 hours so far....

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

time for both me and my pc to clear those old decks then!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

500000...is that normal??? it seems an awful lot of files..will it get rid of some?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

its also found 5 virus' so far!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning everyone, been a tough few days, my sister (who lost her 2yr old boxing day) collapsed and was rushed to hospital, thankfully she is ok now but she needs to rest. I am trying to find work and we are struggling financially but i'm still AF so thats good.
            Hope everyone is ok
            x

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning all. Hope everyone is well.
              Had some really bad nightmares last night, which I suppose will teach me not to watch beowlf before I go to bed. Still, I'm up at a decent hour for the first time in a week and I didn't go to bed till 2.
              Back on the job hunt today. Got a contact in Cardiff I'm going to get in touch with, which will mean more hotel work, but it's a 5 star in the middle of Cardiff so we'll see. So many people getting laid off is worrying. It seems the u.k is in meltdown.
              Still, as long as were strong and happy that's what matters.
              Have a great day everyone. X
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Hi sweet. I too am struggling financialy. Things will get better. My prayers are with your sister and I'm here if you ever need to talk. Take care. Xx
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Does everyone like my new avatar by the way?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Sweets, good to see you, and delighted that despite all your problems you arestill AF. That is a great achievment and something to be very proud of. Thoughts are with you and your sister x

Cyberman, thats brill news! ( the contact not the nightmares!) I will keep everything crossed for you that your meeting goes well. Keep imagining a positive outcome. You know like Evie says, imagine what you want to happen x

Oney, what bar?????

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

There is no bar, ust a little magnifying glass going roundand round and a bar at the bottom that says "fast scan, pause and cancel"

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning everyone! Sorry to hear about sister Sweets, will make sure she is in my prayers and well done to you staying AF through it all.

Wasn't feeling well at all last night, and to top it off, only got to sleep at 3.00am, even though I went to bed at 10.30pm. I have to get up at 6.30am too. Not feeling my best this morning I can tell you.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

I had trouble sleeping too Vlad. Must be something in the air. Dont think were going to get any sunlight here today. Its almost dark!
                          That system of yours had some serious constipation starts! It'll be like a new p.c when its had a good clear out!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Starts, what anti-virus scanning software are you using? I'm using AVG - it starts running 12.30pm every day and finishes about 4.30pm. It has to scan something like 1160370 files.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

I dont think starts had run any ani virus software in over a year, so theres prob quite a bit of crap to get rid of!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X