Army Thread 22nd January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd January

Its always difficult that oney. When i quit drinking, i rarely went out, if ever for years cause i didnt really enjoy it. Not that i wanted to drink, but everyone else getting wrecked just didnt do it for me. Soft drinks were more expensive than alcohol, and it all seemed just a bit dull and boring. I had better things to do with my time and money.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Sounds like a better idea Oney.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning All. I've been up since 6am, had work. Not quite sure what the point was just going in for 2 hours!! Well i've just applied for some jobs online, got a few more to apply for later. Got the baby's party this afternoon which i'm really looking forward to.

Sweets ... Thoughts are with you and your sister x x

Starts ... Wow i'm amazed how many files your PC has scanned already!! WOW!!

Hi Vlad and Oney x

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Hiya all!
          Sweets - AWFUl for your poor sister and all your family. You are all in my prayers - I am extremely glad for you that you are able to remain sober for your sister at this extremely sad time. Thinking of you x
          Cy - What exactly IS your avatar? I am picking it is some flash hotel? Am i showing my pig ignorance in its finest technicolour?
          Ones, Wish, Vlad, Starty and all - hope you are all doing good in your day so far...
          LIMERS!!! Where are you? Oh - that's right - you will be at your new job? Look forward to seeing you next...
          My day been pretty good - just home from work (11.15pm here), had lovely group of 30 in for a 40th wedding anniversary - my job is one that often exudes really positive vibes - diners enjoying themselves, it rubs off on me.
          Got home to another Helen Shitface Oneliner email: Are you sober?
          Yes, I replied - just the one three letter word....I REALLY wanted to type: "I am as sober as you are fucking awful....i.e; VERY) but I restrained myself. Was NOT easy.
          Cuppa tea and great big ciggie time now x
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Done it! First post is ironically quite appropriate.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Evening Kap. Glad your enjoying work. Its a great part of recovery enjoying your job. Give you a great sense of achievement.
              Shitface is trying to grind you down. Prob hoping for an abusive reply to use against you. Erins mum ignored me 4 times in one day this week, even when i was speaking to Erin on the phone. Your strengh gives me strengh Kap. Fuck em, our girls know we love em.
              My avatar is the home of Welsh rugby, the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, my home town (city). It has a capacity of nearly 80,000 and has an amazing atmosphere when full. Ive seen the all blacks stuff Wales there. Was a bit quieter that day!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Awesome all round, Cy! Thanks for your solidarity re our daughters ay. So very, very true! It's so not fair on THEM when the bitterness from the Helen's/exes etc so obvious. I have to try to feel sorry for them! That rugby stadium a palace! Shit! Apparently we are hosting Rugby World cup (NZ) next year and a big fecker is being built in Auckland - not a HUGE fan of rugby! Quite non-patriotic in that dept,

Very glad to be sober and reasonably sane today :H

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Oh I never want to be sane - how boring would that be???

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

LOL Vlad - for me it is a miracle! :H

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Watching the australian open at the moment. Murray is on soon, so gonna support the scot!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Oh no sport talk, Oney will be watching vomit boil in a pot.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Goodnight all - am going to bed - yay!!! Should sleep well tonight. Hope you all have a great day

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

For some reason that reminds me of Captn saying 'he'd rather suck on a lanced boil' rather than drink... that always made me laugh. It was months ago and I still remember it.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Night Kapo!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Are you busy today Oney?

Comment

Working...
                                X