6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

So totally awesom WIP! Hope to join you at that mile stone someday myself! :goodjob:
    no time like the present

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

WIPPERSNIPPER!
      CONGRATULATIONS
      ON
      YOUR
      AWESOME
      ACHIEVEMENT.
      :h:h:h:h
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!! I just saw this thread!! I have been out of touch the last couple of days, working on my grandparents' old house in Florida, with no internet access at the house.

MWO has been a life-saver to me... many of you here, whether you know it or not, have been tremendously helpful to me, and I will ALWAYS be grateful. When I arrived here, 6 months ago, I was terrified. I did not know if I would be able to stop drinking, and I did know, beyond any doubt, that I was destroying my life with alcohol. I jumped into this community full of anxiety, posting and reading and posting as if my life depended on it... because I believed that it did. I know I rattled a few cages, and stepped on a few toes, early on, in the process of flailing around in my early days. I regret that now... but I hope it is water under the bridge.

Thanks to all my many friends here, and my very best wishes to everyone here, to all of us who are determined to stop destroying ourselves, our lives, and our families, with alcohol.

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

A most deserved 6 mnths, WIP.

You`re a very caring and helpful person. You`re a mine of information and I really appreciate your posts.

Star x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

Wip
              you are certainly one of the genuine ones- working very hard for their sobriety and sharing with all.
              Congratulations to you -
              xx
              -Sheep

Comment

6 MONTHS FOR WIP!!!

WIP ... Well Done on reaching 6 months, you are doing awesome!!

Wishy x x

Comment

Working...
                X