Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 23rd january 09

Morning super troopers!
    Another dark, wet and dull day in Cymru. All good in the G household though and im up early to watch Intervention! Going to let wish have a nice lie in and cook brekfast for her in a bit.
    Hope everyone has a happy productive day!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Im def turning into one. Its interesting to see peoples habits and ways of drinking, like the woman who only drinks the little bottles of vodka, but drinks about 20 of them, the mouthwash and i just watched the one with the girl who sucks 10 cans of computer dust cleaner a day. Its unbelievable, but its there in black and white(so to say!) It makes you realise that people get addicted to anything and everything. Its all in a persons make up. God, ive been addicted to alc, coke, nytol, caffine, honey!, bacon bites! I went through a stage when i was sober of having the same brek for a year. Every day it had to be porridge, raspberrys and a glass of smoothie. Then i had to have a double espresso when i went to work before i could start. Routine, that was another addiction!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hi cy and one up early here 315 am ,but i did go bed at 855 pm,so that's very nice of you cy,is there a place cymru,

Comment

yo c y again, see since coming here you caught on quick,life is an addiction,its up to us to make a difference,and if that means coming here or what ever you got to do,you do it,so simple,but at times so hard, later gyco

Comment

Gidday there, Cy, Gy and the bumster

I AM HOME EARLY!!!! Yay - clocked out at 9pm tonight - very glad to be home at a reasonable time: It means I should get to bed at a reasonable time - and therefore awake tomorrow at, YES, a reasonable time! LOL - I HATE waking up near midday - especially in summer.

Cy - what is for brekkie in cy-land? Wishy does deserve it!
          What is "intervention" in the telly sense, guys? Am gathering it is about addiction - but that not rocket science from what's been posted - sounds very interesting
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Thanks Oney. Sad thing about that is unless the person WANTS to stop for themselves, it can be a terrible waste of time.

Speaking of mouthwash - I was working managing motels once, and had gotten to work late one morning - had forgotten to brush my teeth. I was about 4 months AF and drug-free, and took a swig of mouthwash to freshen my mouth, and didn't spit it out, was not near basin, and thought it was OK to swallow. Well! That triggered a relapse - NO SHIT - I jumped in my car and went to the supermarket and bought TWO MORE BOTTLES OF MOUTHWASH - THINKING IT WAS NOT AS BAD AS ALCOHOL!
            I have often asked myself, "hmmmmmmm - I wonder if I REALLY AM an alcoholic".... well! Remembering those sorts of past experiences says it all ay.

Comment

Morning gyco and Kap.
              Gyc...Cymru is Wales in Welsh.
              Kap...Good to see you home at a reasnoble hour. You can find intervention on utube. Just type in intervention alcoholic and loads will come up.
              Oney...The Lawrence one was real bad. He just couldnt face up to his world crumbling around him, and the women who looked after him and obviously loved him was such a nice person.
              Well, brek has gone out of the window. Woke up in a great mood, but wishy has been in a foul, i mean FOUL mood for 2 days, and i said i would cook a full welsh and made her coffee, and asked if she could get the paper while i cooked. No way im told, so im not making brekfast!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That's a shame, Cy. I HATE it when that sort of stuff can put such a damper on such an awesome start - DON'T LET IT BRING YOU DOWN - try as hard as you can to get positive again.
                Time to write yourself a gratitude list, Cy x

Comment

Whats a gratitude list kap?
                  Watching the Laney one at the mo.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning All. I'm not in a foul mood i'm just worried sick about my finances and my future in general and feeling very tired emotionally and mentally. I woke up in quite a good mood and i'm trying my best to stay positive, which i think i've been doing quite well considering.

Comment

hi again everyone,i put my dogs pic on edit avatar, but it doesnt come up, and the boogie man stays anyone can help me out howto put my dog on

Comment

there he is i did it huraaaaaaaaaaa thats my jinx hahaahahha

Comment

frikkin cutee ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha

Comment

dam i got smart since coming here hahahaha or maybe its just im more aware hahahaha

Comment

Yer, Laney is the one with money who drinks half a gallon or more of rum a day.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X