Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 23rd january 09

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Nice to see you too One2.. this is for Monday 26th but for me the whole weekend will be leading up to the new year and I have visitors so I may not be able to visit till they go on Monday nite.. wishing you all everything good & looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!

Comment

Thanks Oney, I will... and actually, while I'm cleanin the house I might head over to the music threads and post some tunes... there really is a world of fun to be had here isnt there!
      :l

Comment

Evening all.
        Had a brilliant night with erin. Its so good when shes over and we can spend some quality time together.
        Hey fickle, Erin and I were reading about the chinese new year tnt. I am the rabbit, Erin the dragon and wishy is a rat. Its year of the Ox this year right?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

A quick fly through......Evening/Morning Trooper's!
          Gung Hay Fat Choy to you Fickle!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How am i to survive without sky!!!
            NO SPORT, NO DAVE, NO SIMPSONS. NOOOOOOOO FFFFFOOOOOOTTTTBBBAAAALLLLL. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Actually tmr is o.k cause its f.a cup so its on itv. YAY!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

A rocking good morning to you Mr G. Hows the summer?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What year were you oney? 1957 or 58?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, good to see you. Glad you had a good night. How you travelling?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Travelling?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Travelling as in, how you going?

Comment

Off to make what i'm hoping has some even small relation to music.....Have a great w/kend all!

Comment

Ah, sorry! Going good thanks even though ive had a 'different' sort of day! Sober though, daughter upstairs in bed and gratefull.
                          Have a good day Mr G !
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Why is your head meltin Oney? Kick im in the nuts. That should work. After a swift kick, lift right knee so that nose attatches on the way to the floor. He'll be silent for ages, maybe forever!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

If he does wake in the morning, say he fell down the stairs and then nut him for waking the kids and being such a numpty.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yes, I do wonder why we think were so fucking cool, good looking and sexy when mullered. Were sad, bloated and smelly. hmmmmmm
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X