Army thread 23rd january 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im watching the christine int now. I am addicted!
    Erin wants to come to Ireland with us all. She said she will run, but wont go to the chipper with you while were running! She says her teeth were still shinny. She now takes about 5 mins to clean em!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

They could get together, talk high school musical and WWE, fall in love, have a MWO marriage, children, beautifull lives together. Oh the possibilities are endless. Or they could just ignore eachother!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey all! If you still online, Cy - just want to wish you the most calm and peaceful sleep EVER! And hoping you have an AWESOME day tomorrow.
        Beaut day down here, I had crap sleep, but no worries. NO HANGOVER etc!
        Blessings x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Glad you guys are still awake!
          I went over to play music but I think they went to bed. Either that or my taste in music scared em off.. Maybe they think it's 'chick' music :H
          NIce to see you Cymru & Kap!

Comment

Hi Kap and Fick.
            Enjoying your summers?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Whats your taste in music Fick?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Killed wob yet?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Fickle - love your avatar! And your name - I ADORE telling Vea how shallow and fickle I am - he does believe me :H
                  Oney - great to see you always! Hope you manage a good uninterrupted sleep.
                  Heading into town to do a bit of shopping. Cat food and makeup methinks!!
                  Bless you x
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Well I guess my taste is er eklectic?
                    I miss Hippie, he appreciated the wierd & wonderful like nobody else :H
                    Have you heard if he is still in the land of the living Cym?

Comment

Havent heard from him since the antibuse episode. Sent an email, but i think hes taking some time to recover. Give some band names Fick!
                      Kap...Erin loved the Bikini Bottom! Its on the fridge, and she came in with a strange look on her face and said...'Bikini Bottom?' and started laughing!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good luck with Wob Oney!
                        Cym.. um bands... I'm not so into bands as particular songs.. I AM Fickle! I have posted some songs in our Friday Nite Rockathon... and am continuing as am cleaning house - my fave passtime to listen to toons while bopping bout house on my own & duel with other MWOers :H
                        Now as for Hips, I had a terrible conversation with him last we spoke :upset:, doubt he remembers. I had no idea what was going on and was just scared to death. So glad to hear he's more or less OK.. Thank you! :l

Comment

Nos Da Oney the Great.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nite Oney, Love Ya Matie!! :l

Comment

The others are back now in the music thread.. I dint scare em off after all ! I am all amazement!

Comment

Just realised it's midnight... well near enough - off to bed! Got a friend's wedding tomorrow!!!
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X