Army thread 23rd january 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cy - a grat list is just a piece of paper on which you jot down all the positive things in your life today.... All the stuff to be grateful for, usually for me as a direct result of my sobriety.
    Helps keep me from feeling too down.

Hey there Wish - tell yourself a really BAD joke - or find one on the puter....thinking of you.
    Perhaps you could do a grat list too? X X
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I do mental gratitude lists very very often. It is a must as I can actually get quite resentful over wee things sometimes. Usually it is when I am a bit off-track - and things that wouldn't normally bother me can affect me. But a written one is SOOOO much better - it's fantastic to see all your positives on paper! And it wouldn't be hardly worth it unless is was so dam good!

Comment

Morning Oner's, Wishy,Cy, Gyco, and evening Kapper's, and warmest greetings to all to come........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

That's right Kap. A gratitude list wouldn't be worth it unless i was so damn good! ;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

so you like interventions eh,that is the show that goes to the extreme,i have a hard time watching them,met a lot when i went away,i could say i wasnt close,or maybe i would never get there,i should post some of my pics, and let you see what AL can do,notthat i was there,but my family did take pics,isnt nice,

Comment

Good grounder for you, perhaps, Gy?
              Evening Gat - great see you here mate. Hope all going as cruisy as ever with you

Comment

Hey Mr G. Hows trix my friend?
                Thanks for that Kap.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

G'day Oner's..All very good here thanks....Yep, cruisey here Kap. Oner's, and Wish. How's the marathon website going...I want to donate, or sponsor or something....

Comment

A great Friday to you all. Am having an early one x

Comment

Night Kap. Sweet dreams. x
                      It said that Laney went back to drink after 2 days, but at the bottom of the screen there was a flash update that she had been sober since may 07. Is that the way they do it if they become sober again, just put a little bit at the bottom of the screen saying she is now sober. would be nice to do a little more than a really small bit at the bottom. Maybe its put in after the prog was shown?
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

G'day Cy...All good here friend. G'night Kap. Nice to see you as always...............

Comment

Morning all - yep we are creatures of habit. We thrive off routine - we just need a good one.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Morning Vlad. Too true.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

yea she emailed me and i told her to ask you one,and she wrote back and did,all have to take a look,she said it was funny. hi G ,and everyone else i forgot,

Comment

LOL! It's not just the album covers, it's the titles!!!
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X