Army thread 23rd january 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here for you too Wishy. I know how you feel. I have been pretty down myself. I think that the best thing that I can do is slap on some war paint and hit an AA meeting.
    Now, Radiohead Cy. Love them.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Oney, was your 5 months AF in the last few days? Did I miss it? Congrats to you, my little green one, if I missed the celebration!!!!!!! You are a STAR, to be sure!!!!!!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Never liked radiohead. I am a massive depressive, but just cant get into them. Iron maiden the same. Massive metal fan, but always thought they were shit!
        What do you peeps think about the campral?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That's the way I've always thought of you, Oney....NOT NOT NOT
          Was your day the 20th???? Come on, fess up!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

My opinion is to NOT send it, but I am rather conservative when it comes to taking someone else's meds. Maybe it would be just fine....I am cautious in that regard. Sorry, Cy

Comment

Congrats Oney. Now, when is your 50th? Next month isnt it. We'll def be making a big fuss about that one! Did you download the album oney?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No No No, little Darlin....You didn't!!

Comment

No, Krigs, dont be sorry. I was wondering if would be o.k. I read up on side effects etc and so did she and it seems to be o.k, but i just worry if, you know...
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Congrats Oney you sneaky little shy little green wallflower.
                    Getting pumped now with Disturbed. Need to get motivated to go and put air in my tires.

Comment

one2many;527363 wrote: Thanks Krigs hon, I really dint celebrate them anymore, I am a meek, shy retiring little wallflower...arnt I Evie?
                      Yes my SWEET FRIEND..if you say so, then it is SOO....?????????
                      Did we miss your anniversary...Oney, i am SORRY...I had my crystal ball programed to remind me...must be the mercury retrograde thing ???

I must be serious for a moment and tell you that you and the fact that you are sharing your recovery with all of us has made a HUGE difference in so many peoples lives...many more than you will ever know...I SINCERELY THANK YOU !!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS SARGENT ONEY. PRIVATE CYMRU APOLIGISES FOR FORGETTING AND WILL DO 100 PRESS UPS AND RUN AROUND THE YARD BACKWARDS TWICE.
                        STAND AT ATTENTION AND GROVEL TROOPS.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, u feckin' killed me with that album cover, Songs for Gay Dogs.lol. I am gonna post it as a comment on Emylee's Myspace and type under it. Is this the album you wanted honey.lol. She will love it. Hell, my family feels like they know all of you. I talk about you all so much.

Comment

Me too Oney. I know i say this, but you are so important to my recovery and your all very special too me, but there are a few I will one day thank for keeping me here on this earth. You will be one. x
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Something for Oney's Gratitude List: Sea is 47.:upset:

Comment

I know sea. I couldnt believe it! The organist with no hands was just crazy too!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X