5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Oney has been the leader of our Army thread for the last 5 months and has given all of us MORE than support....she has offered her hand in friendship to all on this site. I just want to express my love and gratitude to her from the bottom of my heart!!! I am AF today because of things she has said and done for me, personally.

Thanks, my little green one, and have a great day in celebration of being sober for 5 MONTHS!!!!! I truly love you, Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Good for you Oney!!!! I am so proud of you!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

What can I say Oney. You are my sister from another Mother. You have helped me soooo much and always lift me up when I am down, and kick my arse when I need it. I love you to bits. :yourespecial:
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Oney, you have no idea how much you mean to me, how much I look up to you and how much I admire your courage, strength and determination. Plus your kindness, thoughtfulness and all round loveliness.
        You are one in a million sweetie and I am very proud to call you my friend.
        Well done on 5 whole months sober. I am so damn proud of you!
        x
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

ONEY, You do mean THE WORLD TO US...In the words of Bob Marley .... ONE WORLD, ONE LOVE, LET'S COME TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE ALL RIGHT !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Congratulations, Oney!!!

You're doing a great job here.

Don

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

You're amazing Oney!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Oney..I love you babes..you are bestest friend in the world and I dont know what I would do without you. Congrats...love you forever.

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Way to go, Oney! I love what you have contributed to us here at MWO! You are 5 months AF and still going strong!

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Huge, Congratulations to you Oney!!! You have come so far and have become a dear friend to so many of us!! You, never forget to Pay it Forward!!!

Love,
                    XXX Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Well done my dear Oney!! Kate is so right, you are a beam of sunshine!!!
                      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Congrats Oney,
                        I'm new here but your post have really helped me. Not only good advise but so positive. Thank you and again Congrats!!!
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

Oney,
                          you are doing a wonderful job and you are the most delightful, humorous and productive member. Keep doing what you are doing... it's working darlink!
                          :h:h:h:h
                          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

I think i said what needed to be said on the army thread oney, but cause you love threads about yourself(NOT!) ill bump it to the top! Love ya!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

5 MONTHS AF FOR ONEY

AWSOME, ONEY!

:grouptrophy::grouptrophy::grouptrophy:
                              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X