Puppy Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puppy Contest

akgirl;527832 wrote: I'm so with you on the love/hate thing. He can be such a sweetie.......until he is chasing the cat or chewing up something he shouldn't. I dont know why but he loves to chew material, I swear one day he will poop out a scarf LOL

:l to you MM
    my girl (lucy) ate our new couch her first year...now she is the BEST dog i've ever had...don't tell the other 2 i said that!

Comment

Puppy Contest

hulagirl;527945 wrote: Here's my puppy. She's just 11 years old. Never learned that howling thing, doesn't know she's a beagle, or a dog for that matter. awprint: awprint: awprint:
      oh, she has the same look in her eyes that my lucy has!

Comment

Puppy Contest

tawnyfrog;527924 wrote: Probably the last dog I'll ever own but what the heck... it's so lovely to look at him. Here's my lovely boy, Finbar - a whippet.

He was run over at 10months, shortly after this pic was taken and I haven't been able to bring myself to get another dog since.

I love reading all your dog stories.
        I had a whippet when I was growing up. So sorry for your loss :l
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Puppy Contest

here are my baby's that get me through

[img][/IMG]

Comment

Puppy Contest

Aawwww! So cute!!!

Dogs really are our best friends. Its amazing to have such unconditional love.
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Puppy Contest

AK...congrats! He is adorable and you took a great picture.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
              X