My plate is full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plate is full

I have just had enough...I am so called moderating..which i thought i was doing so well...But its 4 am...I just looked through some pics of my boys..and girls...And my stomach is turning...I know i only lie to me..

I cant say what i am thinking at the time being...I know who i am..and i know what i can be...But just sticking my brain in gear and doing it is beyond me at the moment...

No answer required really..Just thinking out loud...
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

My plate is full

Macks... my two cents is listen to your heart. What is it saying to YOU? Everyone's path is different, so who am I to say do this, or do that. But I know that my heart convicts me and leads me. Hope you can get some rest! :l
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

My plate is full

Macks, you have started the ball rolling by looking at your life and stating to yourself that what you are doing right now is not quite what you want...
      I find making lists helps me to clarify sometimes...you know, writing the pros and cons of any situation, looking at all the plusses and minus'.Sometimes just seeing stuff in black and white can help.
      I can understand that feeling of knowing what you SHOULD be doing but not quite being able to get there right now...it will come my friend.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My plate is full

Hi Macks, sorry to hear that you are having a bit of a rough time of it.......but often such thought provoking moments really provoke deep change! After being here for a year and a half now, I have read a lot about AF and also about modding. So often the term modding, is more about perpetual "slip and falls". This saddens me......it saddens me because of the suffering involved. So often, it seems like a lot of wishing and hoping that by doing the same harmful things, but planning to do it less will created different results?!?!?

I hope that you can get this figured out.....I think that, as was mentioned by P4T....you already know the answers, it is up to you to listen to your heart!

Best Wishes to You.....
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

My plate is full

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

:lNancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

My plate is full

Macks, im thinking of you mate. Stay with us and try and think of today and tmr and not yesterday and the past. Tmr is a day that hasnt been written yet and those days, months and years after. You have the pen and paper mate. We write the book, not the bottle. Take care buddy.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My plate is full

Hang in mackers your plate aint full yet!!!!!! a huge soul like you aint never gonna do no wrong!!!!! mate hang in !!!! QUIT the booze it justs perpetuates MISERY !!!! draw the line!! you are a fine soul and well loved by ya boys and wife what more can a father want?
              Cap

Comment

My plate is full

Hang in there Macks!
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

My plate is full

I believe in you, Macks.

You know which side of this coin makes you and yours happiest.

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                  X