Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spa day...yeah right...

:upset:
    let me set up the senerio up for you...we are in the process of changing over my studio/office to the shed and my husband is taking back over the garage. it is a lot of work but in the end will be worth it because it will be like my very own adult play house (where i will happen to work as well). so last night i am trying to get my stuff in there which is more craft stuff than one person should be allowed to have and the kids are running around and in my way and in the mean time the night and cold is creeping up. my husband agrees to take them in to let me be in there by myself to work and i am just getting in the groove and the freaking power blows in the shed and we can't figure it out so i am laughing like you are kidding right. oh well i'll just go to bed early knowing i have my spa day today...i get up and get ready I am just sooooo excited and get ready to walk out the door and CAN"T FIND MY FRIGGING CERTIFICATE ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! my two monsters did something with it. we turn the house upside down and i am bawling like a baby and yelling aren't i supposed to get rewarded for good behavior? is this like a cruel joke or what. needless to say i called:upset: the salon crying to cancel my appointment hopefully i will find it and can reschedule.
    I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
    sober since 2/4/12

spa day...yeah right...

I am so sorry! You so much deserved this!
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

spa day...yeah right...

so sorry! hope you find it!
      Dove

Comment

spa day...yeah right...

Oh SF, thats a real shame!
        But maybe you just werent meant to have that day? Maybe the salon is rubbish? Just trying to make you feel a bit better. I would have screamed and cried too....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

spa day...yeah right...

SO VERY SORRYIt is MISSED PLACED...I know it will show up and maybe at a time when you need it even more...
          Having the AF time is such a reward ...in itself though...Do something that you really enjoy today...spoil yourself in a different way...You are so Inspirational...I feel very proud of you .
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X