Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping spree

Hello my MWO friends,
    today i went on shopping spree. Since i quit drinking and smoking my account is much healthier, but i've spend too much. Far too much(bbq,phone,ipod,furniture , 4 yes four pairs of shoes etc).
    Now instead being happy i feel guilty.
    It feels like hangover!!!! Wow i thought i would never have one of those again!

Withdrawals how long?
    I dont think hair of the dog would work here!
    I need help!!

All the best.
    Netty
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Shopping spree

I went thru something like that...I finally just went into the shops and filled my basket with things that I liked...tried things on...clothes, perfume, shoes, bags...etc. and then walked out TIRED and SHOPPED OUT but.... with no bills to pay and no guilt.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Shopping spree

The difference here is if you want to return the stuff you can! Don't I wish after a heavy night of drinking I could just return all the alcohol and get my money back from the liquor store or bartender!

Congrats on not drinking! I think you'll probably get shopped out soon. I go through shopping phases but then realize I don't want to go into another store if someone dragged me.

You kinda make me want to go shopping today though! LOL

Dove

Comment

Shopping spree

Evie i'm still wating for a photo of my twin!
        Dove, nah, i will keep the stuff. I need to treat myself.

Comment

Shopping spree

You definitely do need to treat yourself. You deserve a reward, and it's not alcohol. But now I know you're a GIRL! Love the avatar, but I wasn't sure, had not read many of your posts.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Shopping spree

im a shopaholic...credit cards all maxed out now...youve been warned...!lol!

Comment

Shopping spree

Sunbeam, hmmmmmmm I'm a bloke, hmm:sofa:

Comment

Shopping spree

When i had 5 years sobriety i spent spent spent net. It was my way of making myself 'happy' Looking back, it was my way of trying to enjoy life without booze and not dealing with the problems that all those years of abuse brought.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Shopping spree

network;528386 wrote: Evie i'm still wating for a photo of my twin!
                  Dove, nah, i will keep the stuff. I need to treat myself.
                  Sorry...Gustav was waiting til he had his shave and new hair doo...now he is ready to pose...PIC will be in my gallery for ALL TO SEE !!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Shopping spree

Oops!
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                    X