ARMY THREAD Jan 25th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cy, Emylee has Slipknot tickets. Not sure when the show it, but she will be there. We also have Metalfest coming and both of my kids are going.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi sea and leeky.
      Knot were playing in my home town in Nov. They were supported by machine head and trivium. A pretty good line up. Slipknot are awsome live. They are really heavy, but quite melodic too and amazing musicians. Corey Taylor there singer is a reformed alcoholic.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Whos playing the metalfest? One band i havent seen live and i really really want to is the foo fighters. Dave Grohl is a legend!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your walk Cy...its my medicine for sanity and it never fails me.

Wippy, keep on truckin' girlie and thanks as ever for those wise words...not sure I am ready to put myself out there yet, but maybe when I start volunteering of go back to college I will feel a bit more like it...

Hiya Gyco, Sea, not so cold here today, but spring is just around the corner guys...hang in there.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Limeyhole! no announcement? dont be shy now :-)

Comment

Well, today I went on the search for a new pc...'tis gonna be a Mac, i am in love...I bought a book to do my research, but alas I am already smitten...a beautiful piece of equipment....

Comment

Hi Cy and Starts
                My son has posted the Metalfest line up on Myspace. I will check it for you.

Comment

Friday, April 17th

All That Remains, The Acacia Strain,
                  August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Haunted, Napalm Death, White Chapel, Kataclysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Pscroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral and more to be announced.

Saturday, April 18th

No Fear Energy Music Tour featuring
                  Lamb Of God, As I Lay Dying, Children Of Bodom, God Forbid and Municipal Waste
                  also performing: Have Heart, Shipwreck, Winds of Plague, Emmure, All Shall Perish, Austrian Death Machine, Terror, iwrestledabearonce, Unholy, Shai Hulud, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, This is Hell, Cruel Hand, The Carrier, Energy, Defeater, Dead Swans, Century, Book of Black Earth, Acaro, Animals as Leaders, Withered, Landmine Marathon and more to be announced

Gonna be a kickass year! With bands like All That Remains, The Haunted, Toxic Holocaust, Abigail Williams, Municipal Waste and Bodom, you can't go wrong.

Sponsored Links
                  Tate Publishing

Get your book published today. The industry leader for new authors

Book Publisher, Book Publishers, Publishing Your Book, Publishing Companies, Christian Book Publisher, Christian Book Publishers, Christian Publishing | Tate Publishing

Comment

I think i must live in a bubble, have not heard of any of those...

Comment

I only know them because of my kids Starts

Comment

Have seen bodom and lamb of god. They were on the slipknot tour too. Saw napalm death in this little metal club in cardiff when i was about 16 and nearly got killed!!! They hold the record for shortest released single. Its called scum i think and all he does is scream SCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMM and thats it!! LOL.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LOL I bet Chris knows the song. I will ask him. Emylee went to some crazy ass show on Thursday night and came home with a swollen lip. Crazy!!

Comment

Any pics of the p.c starts to make us jealous!!?
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I remember being at the legendary Donnington festival in maybe 93 or 94 and we managed to get to the front during the time Biohazard were playing. It was really crushed, and the security guards were giving water out and pulling people out. After about 4 songs biohazards lead singer invited EVERYONE to join him on stage. The place went mental. There was serveral huge surges and the barriers broke. The crowd was about 10,000(it was the second stage) and me and my mate spent about 10 mins trying to stay up and helping those who had fallen and were getting trampled. I will never forget it. I seriously thought i might die. My girlfriend at the time also got hit by a big bottle of piss during panteras performance!!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wow Cy, the things we do when we're young! I remember a few dodgy festivals that I went to. I remember coming out of my tent at twice the speed of light cos i thought it was on fire, but no, the hells angels that had set up camp about a foot away had decided to start an ENORMOUS campfire, I could have roasted me chestnuts on it from my sleeping bag!

Here is a pic of my new baby (possibly)

Comment

Working...
                                X