ARMY THREAD Jan 25th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know Cy, sorry. I am going to watch "Burn After Reading" looks funny and finish the stew. Have a great night. See you all tomorrow.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Take care sea. Speak tmr. x
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Is WIP around? I keep missing her. I wanted to say what great pictures of the house in Florida and I can't believe you made that 700 miles already today that is some fast driving!
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

I'm here Beth! Just checked into a motel for tonight, did nearly 600 miles today but ran into some snow (ick! damn!)... around St. Louis... but now I only have about 200 miles to go, tomorrow. I'd rather be home but this is just fine. I stopped in St. Louis to go to my favorite bookstore (Left Bank Books... do you know it?), then got semi-lost because they have destroyed Highway 64 (!) ... then finally got out on I-70 and made it as far as Warrenton....

How are you doing?

Thanks re: pics! Quite the project(s)!!! But I'm loving it...

Comment

No I never spent too much time in the St. Louis area but I do know Warrenton. Your whole tone has changed since you went to FL though you sound GREAT! I am so happy you have that house and that project to look forward to.

Last time I was in Orlando was in 2001, a client took us on a boat ride up the St. John river we stopped and walked up a historical site (we weren't supposed to, the entrance was from the road but no one stopped us). There was an old home there I wish I could remember what it was. We saw a large gar in the stream that went down to the river.

I am doing good myself. I am feeling very confident in the choices I am making. I think the entire country is feeling good right now it's almost like the majority has breathed a collective sigh of relief.

Travel safely WIP.
            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
            X