NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProjectileVomit;529713 wrote: Same but I'm out of beer and will be on that wagon tomorrow. All other sinners are welcome to join me :H
    Hope you're on a good, strong, wagon, P.V. I cannot use your 'proper' name, so hope you'll answer to initials. Do you have a plan? Have you done any research to get ready? What are you looking for? We're glad you're here and hope you're ready to work!:welcome:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Ruby. My current plan is not to buy any beer (lol). It's hard as it's such an ingrained habit (and working in a liquor store does NOT help), but I'm really trying to get it together to go a week or two AF just to totally detox and then reassess after that.

I don't want to be an abstainer, I don't even want to not get drunk every now and again, but I do want to drastically reduce the amount of booze I drink every week and start having a lot of AF days in my life. I'm already drinking a lot less than usual since I found this forum, I just haven't been able to completely pull the trigger and go AF.

Comment

Good, P.V. Make a plan. You have to start somewhere, and coming here is a grand beginning! I'll be here (most of the time, or off and on) so I'll be hoping you'll be here too!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X