X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSean 1/25/09

Hi guys,
    Just a quick line to say all is OK.
    The whether here is extremely cold (right now it is 11 degrees Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -10
    I may have a decision about my short term disability on Monday ( so keep your fingers crossed)
    I met with my old case manager from the Share House and he is helping me get help from an agency who can help with my rent, also I will be going to the food bank tomorrow.
    I also found out I can qualify for food stamps to help with food so I will be going there tomorrow
    I am keeping positive as much as I can (however I miss my support from you guys)
    I still have my car as the car dealership gave me a few more days.(funny how my accent gets thicker when I talk to a female on the phone when I am asking for something) I know that's shameful
    I do hope you are all doing well and staying in a good frame of mind, staying positive is paramount to staying sober.
    Thanks again guys for all your lovely words and thoughts.
    Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

From UKSean 1/25/09

TYFE

OK........ TYFE....... Thank You For Everything.. (it is also a message to a very special personal friend who has encouraged,inspired and lifted my spirit beyond my hopes . It's my way of saying thank you to a Godsend) :l

Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Sean....this is all such great news!! As I catch my flight to Minneapolis tomorrow, I will be thinking of your case and keeping my fingers crossed that it finally gets settled!!

Hey! laying on that beautiful accent only adds to anyones day.....Lay it On!!

I am also happy to hear that the food bank and food stamps can help you out for a while......you just need some time and a little help to help you through this time......not to much to ask.......this is why we pay into the system!!

Sean.....you are an inspiration, it is in are hardest and darkest hours that our true character is exposed. I cannot wait until Tuesday night.....the first thing that I will do when I get home is sign in here to hear your good news!!

xxx Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

UKSean,

Glad things are looking up for you. You deserve a break. All the best and sending good thoughts your way.

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Good thoughts for you UKSean!!
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Keep it going Sean..........good luck. IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Great news! May your positive outlook come back to you tenfold!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Sean, it's so good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are a bit better for you.

Stay positive

Wishy x x

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

hi sean i hope things work out for you gyco

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Take care my friend and wrap up warm!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Still wishing you well.........

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

Great to hear from you Sean. I am glad that you are getting some help. I am here for you. Feel free to contact me, anytime.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE LOOKING UP ... GOOD FOR YOU ...
                          ?We are one another's angels?
                          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

From UKSean 1/25/09

I am so glad to hear that you are able to get the help you need and the extension on your car! Wishing all the best for you through all of this, and as someone else said, may the support and kindness you have shown come back to you tenfold!

Take care,
                            P4T
                            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                            X