Happy Australia Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Australia Day!

Yes I'm afraid to say I definitely had a few beers while watching the cricket, pity Australia played like a bunch of pansies.

I have my inlaws over from the UK and they're about to get a bit of a shock - I think it's gonna be 40degrees on 4 of the next 5 days or something crazy. No airconditioning in here so with any luck they may even die (j/k) :P

Comment

Happy Australia Day!

I feel quite the un patriotic fool, 10 months in Europe and I have forgotten about oz day! Mind you I do remember a particularly alcohol fuelled Aussie Day a couple of years back, very quintessential: Sitting in a paddling pool, 40 degrees, with my ex slaving round the barbie and people scuttling about with aussie flags painted or tattooed to various parts of their body. Now In that heat NO ONE should be drinking!! HA Ha
      Hope Ozzie day was grand for you all!
      Sober since Jan 17th 09
      Smoke free since 20th Nov 08 :H

Comment

Happy Australia Day!

ProjectileVomit;529709 wrote:

I have my inlaws over from the UK and they're about to get a bit of a shock - I think it's gonna be 40degrees on 4 of the next 5 days or something crazy. No airconditioning in here so with any luck they may even die (j/k) :P

:H :H :H

Comment

Happy Australia Day!

And, we have an indigenous Aussie, as Australian of the year, Professor Mick Dodson. Well done Mick! and best wishes to all aussies here, indigenous, and non indigenous. (more public holiday's please!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Australia Day!

Had a great Aust Day, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
            Unfortunately, listening to the news this morning, seems like a lot of young ones partied very hard......think a lot of them think Aust Day is about drinking, drinking, drinking.
            xxx

Comment

Working...
            X