Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i get melatonin from??

hey there.

i've been told by a couple of people that melatonin will help with my sleeping when i'm not drinking.

as this is one of the main things that is putting me off from being af, i think i need to get my hands on some!

i've had a look in the health section of supermarkets and general health stores but can't find any.do i need to see my doctor and get it on prescription? any help would be welcome.

thanks, lee.

Hi LJ

I heard about it and picked it up at my local drugstore in the vitamin section. Not sure if it is different in the UK. Here in Usa it is apparently just an over the counter item.
    BTW...it works well.

Lisa

Comment

You can try www.vitacost.com. They are good and low cost!

Comment

melatonin

Hiya Lee

Just found website www.biovea.co.uk sells melatonin. Looked at a few other sites but this seems to be the cheapest - free p & p too.

Hope you are well and can get some bo-bo's !!! (sleep ) !!!

Love
        Bambino
        xxx
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Hi Baby...

Here in US it is everywhere in GNC & other health stores. Must be there somewheres baby-cakes. Have not been on the boards much.
          PS Haven't even! read your posts -- just know you are doing fine.. a mom's intuition sweet-potato-pie

Luv U
          Live Strong!Live Strong!Live Strong!Carry On My Prince!

Comment

brilliant, thanks everyone!

i'll have a proper look in the health place when i get chance.or even better can order it online.

nice to hear from you chrysa, wasn't sure if you made the crossover.

glad you did.

i'm not doing bad so your intuition seems to be tuned in! hope you're ok.

p.s to bambino......hi neighbor!! you're only down the road from me.

best wishes all, tara!

Comment

Yo neighbour !!!!

Where in NW are you ? I'm in Warrington but from the Wirral originally. Have you been sunbathing today ? It's bin another scorcher. Getting a bit fed up with it now !! - never happy !!! miserable gets aren't we !!!

spk soon my little northern monkey !!!
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Hi Lee

You must be close to me too then...Im on the wirral close to Bambs. Please keep me posted re your help to sleep as this is one of my biggest problems...no drink = no sleep!!

Lou x x x
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Where can I get melatonin from?

lj:

I get mine from CVS, GNC or the Shoprite supermarket.

Brandy

Comment

hey there!

i ordered some melotonin online last night, will take about a week to get here and i paid ?9.95 for 180 tablets. bargain!

i think it was from the link which bambino posted.(biovea.co.uk) i read the description about them and they sound ok. i'll let you know how i get on lou, i'm the same as you, no beer, no sleep.

i'm not as close by as i thought to you two, in whitefield at the moment, from salford originally.

i wish i had the chance to sunbathe bambino! been loading wagons in this heat! its been awful! roll on winter.

no pleasing us brits is there!

lj.(the northern monkey!) i like it!.x

Comment

Working...
                    X