Army thread 26/01/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey there Wish and Sea - great to be here and see everyone!
    Yep, good news indeed about Vea. The darling is just BUSTING for the screws to drug test him so ohe can return a negative test! I will be just like that when I get my licence back - will probably follow coppers around trying to get pulled up and breathalysed and asked to present my licence! :H
    MMMMMM, I Do love my wee man!
    Wish GREAT Stuff about your Internet course, hon. Excellent forward thinking;
    XXX
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

one2many;530011 wrote: yeah, i never understood how you did those early mornings, must have been hell...

I used to do it but a long time ago.
      It wasnt hell really, I got used to it, but I feel more normal now not having to go to bed so early...I still need about 10 hours sleep though
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Great to see you Kap!!!
        I always sucked at Accounting too. Scary thing is, I do everyone's taxes in my family.lol
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

nite all, im off.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Time for me to go too..
            See ya tomorrow, sleep well everyone xx
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Night limey and starts, sweet dreams both x x

I'm really looking forward to doing my course, it will be a new challenge for me. There are 3 levels that i'll have to do which will take me until nov dec time but it means i can get the job i want.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Good night ladies. Sleep well.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hi, all! Just have a minute. Hubs decided to take off all day tomorrow for my surgery ( I think it has more to do with no rain and 71 degrees F (23C) so he can break out the Harley!). He's at the grocery now picking me up some special treats for my recuperation, which I expect to be about an hour and a half. Talked to my cousin today, a personal injury attorney. She's calling back tonight to discuss the a-hole doc who screwed me up in the first place last year. You can imagine her interest! LOL
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Goodnight and sleep tight, Starty and Limerooo! Wishing you most fabulous dreams!
                    Wish, I did an accountance course some years ago - I loved it! It was about the only thing in life I could ever manage to balance (books/accounts etc!) When do you start?
                    Oney - hope all your kids tucked up and snoring deeply (albeit quietly) and you are enjoying some peace)!?
                    Sea - I think it is time for THIS BITCH (moi) to do some chocolate indulging! Am a tad PMS I think! x

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

one2many;530022 wrote: fair play I need 20.
                      The key to remaining youthful is a minimum of 8, I've been reading! I should be getting younger!:H
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Rubes - all best for your surgery. You are a brave gal x

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Chocolate is a sign that God loves us Kap, and wants us to be happy.lol

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Thanks, Kap. After reading your story, I think it's YOU who deserves the medal. I'd be in prison for murder, no doubt, by now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

P.S. My new avatar is my Willow at about 4 months!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Kapo .. i should be starting within the next 2-3 weeks.

Rubes ... hope the surgery goes ok tomorrow. Love your avatar, so very cute x

Comment

Working...
                                X