Army thread 26/01/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26/01/09

Good one, Vlad - hope you happy enough along with it.
    Well I have HOPEFULLY got the next two days off - not holding my breath tho - have already been asked if I may be able to cover tomorrow night. I said yes - not because I am pushover who cannot say no, but because the countdown is on (6 weeks-ish) until I get my driver's licence back and I am saving for a CAR!!!!!!! YAY to be mobile again - especially before the winter
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Cy - shall do then. It is just, I type as I speak, ya know? And I unfortunately say "ay" and "like, you know" and "fuck" a lot :H

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

A colleague at work is having a disciplinary this morning because he didn't turn in due to a hangover on Friday apparently.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Poor colleague, Vlad. One of mine work colleagues( who is one of us TOTALLY) is on day four of a bender - apparently he is at home with curtains pulled, etc - told everyone he was going up north for his two days off - that was last Thursday - he is just at home drinking. I just feel extremely sorry for him, and very, very grateful that it is not me in that awful boat today. there but for the grace of God go I....and I HAVE been in that crappy boat more times than I care to remember.
          Thanks, Oney for your encouragement. If I lived within commuting distance of you I would come take your kids out for the whole day x x x

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hang on, Oney - hold that thought - I would ACTUALLY arrange a babysitter, and take YOU out for the whole day !!! :H

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Vlad...Thats the good and bad with being an alkie. You can go to work and function no probs with a hangover and still pissed. It was the getting up and drinking a bottle of wine that used to do me in!!
              Wondering if anyone can help.....Which one of the intervention presenters was supposed to have gone back to booze? I remember a thread about it a while back, but it was before i was addicted to watching it!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Sorry cy - me no can help you there mate...
                Oney - I have NEVER been arrested by a foreign(ish) copper (bobby/whatever)....WHAT FUN!!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Kap...The thing is that your winters are like our summers!!! Sooooo lucky. I bet you have some beautifull views by where you live. My bro said its a real beautifull part of the country. Would love to see some pics...hint hint hint!
                  Do hope you get tmr off, unless you want the shift. Then i do hope you work!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

cymru;529446 wrote: Vlad...Thats the good and bad with being an alkie. You can go to work and function no probs with a hangover and still pissed.
                    So true.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Thanks oney x
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

A very good morning and evening trooper's!...Gee's. Just remembering hangover's first thing in the morning! The word grateful comes to mind...................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey Cy - re: the pics of the beautiful West Coast - my computer appears to be far to old (windows 2000) for photobucket. Any other ideas of how I could upload pics on MWO....? Otherwise, I could use FB? There sure are some beautiful places here. The part I live in is called Cobden - I just LOVE the wee suburb - many of us call it Soweto - quite low-income area, but so very many characters in the wee place - I just feel SO at home!! :H
                          Many drunks and drug addicts, many more recovering ones. Also lots of redneck/fascists as well as tons of dope-growing hippies!:H Total mixed bag for such a small town

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Ahoy there Gat man! Indeed the "h" word........I truly do not wish to close the door on my past, it has been my best teacher, and got me to the place of gratitude I am in today ay.
                            How are you, you awesome music-man?!?!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey Mr G. Been watching the open and gutted to see Murray go out today. weather looks a bit good though!
                              FB will be cool Kap.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Ahoy Kapper's! I'm excellent thanks. I've lived in suburbs like your's most of my life...I love it, and yep, i feel very at home too!...You sound well....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X