Army thread 26/01/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26/01/09

I'm working (in my head, right now) on a new project. I've been so into my problems the last few years, now it's time to get back out there where I can do something for someone who really needs it. My daughter has inspired me to do something for foster children. I'll give you details later. I may need your input, peeps!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hi my lil' m!
      Im having another shit day today. Nothing seems to go my way. Ever. I know i shouldnt feel down about it etc, but im just having one of those moments!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Yer, me too! But no more alcohol related ones.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

OK, Cymmie, Momma Rubes is here! LOL What's going on? You ain't gettin' no pity, baby, but I'll help you dig out of your mental hole if you'll let me, shug!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Sorry guys. I am kind of "half" here. A friend of mine sent me an IM. He had to give up custody of his youngest son to his Ex, who lives far away. He is devastated.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Oh, Sea! That is heartbreaking! I am so in tune right now to children's issues. Be his friend, tell him to keep hope.
              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

He is not an alkie, but said he is going to get drunk today. Yeah, of course, he wants me to hang out with him, but that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Im just try to get things moving, and its just the little things. Still waiting on sick pay. Been waiting since october. Doc lost my sick note last week.... Want to start a course....they forget to send me a starter pack, but send wish one. Just little things like that. I think ill have a bath and go for a long walk!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Thats awfull sea. I know how it is not to see your child. It kills me when i dont see Erin for over a week. Will he get access?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

I hear ya Cy. I am stuck too; very depressing. All I do is clean and cook. I have to get out of here!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Yes, he will have access, but it is a great distance away. We live in NH. His ex lives in Virginia. Very long drive.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Seacailin;529637 wrote: He is not an alkie, but said he is going to get drunk today. Yeah, of course, he wants me to hang out with him, but that's not gonna happen.
                          you are such a wise womwn...I know that the healer in you wants to make this all better but taking care of you has to come first...How was your visit with uncle ???
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

It was very nice to see my Uncle, and brighten his day. He does behave in some odd, embarrassing manners, but my Sis and I just laughed it off.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey Evie. Can i have some positive vibes if you have some spare? xx
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

I need some positive vibes too. You willing to share Cy? Time to get some new candles. I have burned them all down.

Comment

Working...
                                X