Army thread 26/01/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26/01/09

We'll share sea. Im going to have a huge huge walk later. Im going to go to the tesco right on the other side of town and walk home. It'll be about an hour and a half walk. Will do me good!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hi All,
      Welcome back my friend, Rubes!
      Cy, sorry you are not getting treated fairly....do you think your sick pay will come soon.
      Oney, Get Adams doing those chores around the house...he just "pulled one over on you" and you need to show him the consequenses.
      Wish, Did your boss start paying you the back pay he owes you yet?
      Gyco, Sorry to hear about your MIL....my thoughts being sent your way.
      I missed Limers yesterday....what was her big announcement?
      We have a fresh coat of snow on the ground and I found out SIL is coming to ski in 3 weeks with her son. They have rented a condo in Park City but we'll be a chance to do some visiting while she is here. I look forward to it.
      I hope everyone has a great AF day!!!! Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Thanks Cy
        I hope to get out later; waiting for the Temp to at least hit 20F.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Sea and Cy, I will send some good vibes your way also. The more the merrier, right? They are on their way right now.{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey Kriggs.
            Leeky's big announcement didnt happen, but it involved a partner, a bed( i guess ) and some barry white!!!!
            Ill get it sorted as soon as the doc redoes my sick form and sends it to me. Tmr hopfully.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Geez, well I guess I have to bring my own candle here. I'm in a funk too and usually I can shake it. Finally figured it out when I realized I had vertigo. A side effect of forgetting my antidepressant. I think I need a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, the all time comfort lunch.

Sea, loosing custody is a big deal. Why is that happening? I guess he doesn't know AL won't help. He will tomorrow.

Ruby where have you been?
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Thanks Krigs

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Evie, Will your Dr let you use Prilosec? It works great for heartburn, indigestions and other general stomach discomfort.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

I havent heard from hipps either. He was on facebook yesterday, but didnt reply to my mail.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hi Greenie
                      He is not really disclosing the details. He is a very successful contractor, owns his own home. I don't have a clue why this is happening. I don't want to pry. I guess he will talk more when he is ready.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

I'm so sorry everyone is down today! I'm a little bummed being back at this house (when I'm happier at my Light Cottage). It's actually called Sweetwater Cottage, but so full of light, and this time of year we need it. Krigs! So good to hear from you! Cym, keep copies, records. They are the ONLY way to prove your case sometime, and demand action!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

I agree Ruby...your cottage is sublime!!!! I understand your need to be there! I bet you got some snow up there last week. How was that experience? I bet your road was hard to navigate.

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Krigs, it was cold as a witches t*#s!!! We had sleet, and on the tin roof it sounded like, um, carribbian music. The fireplace, the dogs, yes, it was great, being stuck in! BTW, I bought 2 new containers of flower tea! When can you come?
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

one2many;529660 wrote: Evie, have you heard anything for Hipps?
                              NO, I haven't. Sorry my friend...I have been hoping that we would hear something...Will wrote him last week. I thought that a friendship was developing but not a word since then.
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

We need spring in this world!! I have some crocus blooming, and my jonquils are coming out, and that makes me want to get my fingers in the dirt again! Just talked to surgery nurse, surgery will be about 10:00 AM tomorrow. No biggie (I HOPE!). I can't stand to be sick or down anymore. I want my position back (with limits) of the Earth Mother to the crew of people I love so much. I just have to let them know they have to learn to work out their problems, and I will always love and support them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X