Army thread 26/01/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26/01/09

I've got to get on facebook - daughter has all her pics there, as do my nieces, etc. News: SIL's mother is dying from multiple cancers, strarting in liver/lungs. BIL has a few weeks left, pancreatic cancer (long term smoker/drinker/no exercise/bad diet/etc.), 2 friends/acquaintances have pancreatic cancer, weeks to live. What do I have to complain about today?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

one2many;529702 wrote: Jesus, i wish he would stop coming to scare us and then leaving again, i know he is around because he has been on facebook.
      I feel frustrated and helpless...don't let him hurt you Sweet ONE !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Rubes, I'll be right over!!! Good luck on your surgery! I hope the results are what you want and need...speedy recovery also!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Is it a DAY surgery...Rubes ???
          Will you need crutches ???

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

What's flower tea, rubes?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Ive mailed him and facebooked him but no reply. I do worry.....
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

It's day surg, but they told me to bring my wheelchair, just in case. That's ominous, to me. I intend to walk out! Think good thoughts!!! I've been working hard on my strenth training, can't go back to my 'wheels' again. After 6 months, it took me until recently to go up and down my stair w/o my legs shaking! It's all good, tho! I'll be fine.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

right, im off on my mamouth mission. Wont be on much tnt, but i havent gone off on a binge so dont worry. Take care everyone and so good to see you Ruby rue. xx
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

greeneyes;529724 wrote: What's flower tea, rubes?
                    Flowering Teas, (I buy Primula Tea) are tea leaves tied together with flavored flower petals to form a bud with a specific flavor. I have a clear tea pot where I put the bud, then when you pour the boiling water over it, while it steeps the bud opens into beautiful flowers, different flavors. Right now I have White Tea with Peach, and Earl Grey Black Tea. It's a beautiful tea to share. Available on the internet!:l
                    sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Good idea, Cym. Walk it off! You're a good egg, you know!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

rubywillow;529733 wrote: Flowering Teas, (I buy Primula Tea) are tea leaves tied together with flavored flower petals to form a bud with a specific flavor. I have a clear tea pot where I put the bud, then when you pour the boiling water over it, while it steeps the bud opens into beautiful flowers, different flavors. Right now I have White Tea with Peach, and Earl Grey Black Tea. It's a beautiful tea to share. Available on the internet!:l
                        I asked my sweetheart to get me blooming teas instead of flowers for valentines day...on Ebay he found some that wee heart shaped...I can't wait...they look so pretty and smell so good..

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hey Army, things sound a bit down. I've read a bit back...wish I could make it all better for all of you!
                          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Hiya guys,
                            wishy that is fantastic news, just what you needed to get you going i think. Well done!
                            Sea, a prayer for your friend, and also wanted to say you are a strong lady!
                            Cy, did you walk it out of your system? It helps yes?
                            Ruby dooby! Good to see ya hun! It is amazing how you have turned your life around lately. Inspirational. And getting trusted again? Superb! Prayers are with you for tomorrow
                            Greenie, lovely to see you here and Be, where have you been hun? Missed you.
                            Krigs my friend, you as always seem to be doing so well, lovely to hear.
                            Evie my brave one, how did the talk go?

I have had good, pretty productive day..some housework, and I started running again!!! Only 5 mins but its a start and it makes very happy...
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

Starty!!!! How's the unemployed housewife?!?!?! LOL SOOOO good to hear from my buds! What about coming for a visit??? Offer's still on the table!! How are the 4-legged babies? And Big Richard (Dick) LOL!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 26/01/09

The dosser is bloody great Rubes!! I have never been better I think. I would love to come over, when is a good time?
                                Fudge and Larry are great, thank god for them cos otherwise I'd probably never leave the house! And big dick is doing great too, he likes the new version happy me i think :-)
                                I never realisied how much that job was draining me until i finished..
                                So, what are you up to? Staying in the house part time and the cabin part time?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X