Cindi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cindi?

I haven't been around as much lately due to traveling... just wondering how Cindi is doing? Has anybody heard from her?

Cindi?

HI WIP, Cindi is in Rehab....I think this is week 2 for her. She has been on my mind as well....I really hope that she is doing well and that we hear from her soon.

In the topic of MIA's, has anyone heard from NO-L? It has been a while since we have heard from her.....has anyone been in touch with her?
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Cindi?

Thanks Kate. Last I heard, she said she was "going to rehab," and I was just hoping she had gotten admitted to a really good facility, and was settled in, and doing well...

Comment

Cindi?

Glad you brought this up, WIP. I've missed out on a lot while I've been away. If anyone reaches Cindi, give her my love and support. Rehab can be a real turning point if we want it to be.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X