AE Intervention tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI...There is a new Intervention featuring "Anthony"....alcoholic ...on at 9 pm EST.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Definitely, will be watching Evie. Thanks.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up! I will try to stay awake. ZZZZZZZZZZZ
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

A&E on my end has Lawrence first (9 pacific time)....my all time favorite episode, and the second episode(@10pm) doesn't tell who it is, so hopefully it is the new one you are talking about Evie!
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

The Lawrence episode was terrifying...This man was downing Vodka, day and night saying "I only have a drink once in awhile". He went to rehab for 30 and they asked him to leave for lack of participation, and he went home and died from internal bleeding...SOOOO SAD !!!!!
          Then the new one was Anthony. He always seemed to drink until he passed out. His mother was nearly as sick as he is. He is still in rehab and I surely pray he doesn't go back home. His Mom is still drinking and it would surely start him up again. My heart goes out to these people for letting the world see what the disease of alcoholism is really like...Many of them are hard to watch but also important for me to see. There but for the GRACE of GOD...GO I.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Painfully "eye-opening" and heart wrenching!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

my husband and i cried at the end of lawrence's show...his denial was infuriating.

may he rest in peace

Comment

Eye-opening for sure, best.

I cried like a baby for Lawerence. (even though it was my second time veiwing it straight through). His denial was frightening.

Anthony was the second episode for me here as well. Heart breaking for such a young man to be so deeply addicted. His eyes looked dead to me. Like AL had stolen his soul. And drinking that hand cleaner in the hospital.

This show keeps me deeply aware of where AL can and will take me if I do not keep on my toes, and AF.
                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

if thats the one i seen the other nt its really good, the second one will blow your mind if you sit up to watch it, or can even stomach it have fun gyco

Comment

Sorry I missed these. Anything on tonight? (Tuesday - it is now 7:20 PM)

Thanks for keeping us informed, Evie.

Comment

I wonder why I get Cold Case on A & E when you guys get Intervention? Should I be able to see it on youtube or somewhere else? Krigs
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                      X