Bestlifeldms natal chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bestlifeldms natal chart

Sun in Aquarius: Open minded Democratic and need a sense of mission to be happy in life.
    Moon in Taurus : Even tempered, love a sense of stability and peace. Tend to resist change extremely loyal devoted and patient.
    Capricorn rising: Reserved objective and mature on your outlook on life. The troubles of the world can leave you feeling alienated.
    Mid Heaven in Capricorn: This makes you double Capricorn. The troubles of the world lay heavy on your mind and you want to fix everything and everyone.
    Emphasis on Fire Signs: You have inner self confidence and a positive outlook on life. You broadcast enthusiasm.
    Lack of Earth signs: The phrase (thoughts are things) is especially true for you.
    Emphasis on cardinal signs: You are an action person and great at motivating others.
    Lack of Mutable Signs: You never seem to have enough privacy or time to think on your own. The world seems to always to be putting you out there when you would much rather have quite time to think.

While your planets are fairly well distributed through out your chart Mars,Venus, Jupiter Mercury Moon and your Sun are at the bottom of the southern hemisphere so that tells me that still waters run deep and man-woman relationships stick like glue.

Saturn and Neptune are both in Libra that speaks of your romances as being the best of times and the worst of times.

I am putting your chart in the mail so you can read it in detail. Thank You for being such a good friend!!!!

Bestlifeldms natal chart

AHH the best I love best so much !!!!!!!Evie cap was born on the 9 of June 1962 at approx 11:55 Gemini at the height of a dark winter according to me mum!! I trust you!!!!!! any chance for me ??

Comment

Bestlifeldms natal chart

The troubles of the world lay heavy on your mind and you want to fix everything and everyone. I new best was the best

Comment

Bestlifeldms natal chart

Oh, Thank you bunches, my love! I can't wait to read it! I finished my vision board. I still haven't replaced my camera, from the fire. As soon as I do, I will get a pic and post it. You are the best! I wish we lived beside each other...
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Bestlifeldms natal chart

Can't wait to see your vision board!
          Nice post Evielou :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
          X