Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th January 2009

Evie...it was.....xxxxx I'll pm you :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

Its my treat for being 6 months sober....

Comment

startingover;531374 wrote: Are you two stamping your feet??? :-)
          I need to go and stuff my face with pizza first
          Mmmmmmmmmmmm... pizza, haven't had pizza in ages.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Only just realised.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Wish I could be like that about AL.

It will come in time.

Comment

Me too. Just wish it would let go of the grip it has on me.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Work- Thanks. I have no doubt about my feeling of drinking. I don't like it and not only does it not solve anything, it makes things worse.

Start- totally agree. It was stupid. I am feeling bad about myself. I am so disgusted.

One- your post made me cry. It helped me feel stronger. I will not let the arsehole destroy me but I am fighting very hard just to conduct regular business. All of my bank accounts are frozen, my credit card services have been terminated and being reported for fraud to other companies, I cannot do business when payment is by credit card. I have 4 lunches coming up next week and I don't know how in God's name I am going to do them. I am trying to sign on with Pay Pal but I need a credit card for billing and it was just cancelled also. I am in a catch 22 and yes, it is bringing up terrible things from the past for me.

I know I need to be strong and most of all, not drink at all. I have so much anger inside towards this guy that I got on my bike yesterday and I rode and rode. It helped. Why I came home and drank is beyond me but it was stupid.

I feel like a fool. I don't know how much fight I have left in me.
                  __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

cymru;531385 wrote: Me too. Just wish it would let go of the grip it has on me.
                    Cy, it will never let go of its grip. The only one who can remove its grip from your mind is you. Wishing that things would get easier will NEVER get you where you want to be. You have to put all your heart and mind into doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to change your thinking, your behavior, and your emotional responses... Saying that you have "other things to sort out" before you make a call to find out what your options are is just bullshit, it is the alcoholism talking, telling you to wait, wait, delay, delay....

Comment

Right, I'd better be off and visit my grandma. Later.

Comment

I know your right wip. I am scared and feel quite alone at the mo. I have no family here and few friends to turn too.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;531391 wrote: I know your right wip. I am scared and feel quite alone at the mo. I have no family here and few friends to turn too.
                          Cy, if I could, I would sit down beside you and hold your hand while you make some calls, and I would go to AA meetings with you, too. But I can't... and in the end, you know, these are things each of us has to do on our own... I hope that you will, soon.

Comment

cymru;531385 wrote: Me too. Just wish it would let go of the grip it has on me.
                            It hasnt let go of me Cy...Rich bought himself some beers as his treat for today, my first thought was Wow, I'd like one (or more) of those! But I cant, so thats that. And now,that feeling has passed.

Comment

CY, JUST DO IT !!! CALL FOR HELP !!!!PLEASE !!!!!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Zen, you are not a fool, you are in a very difficult situation. My heart goes out to you, but you will get through this you know. You have been through worse I suspect. Keep strong x

Comment

Working...
                                X