Army Thread 28th January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there wip. Food poisoning is the worst. Ive had it from scallops before, and wishy had it bad last year. Just gotta get plenty of fluids down ya and ride it out. Great that your eating some soup. A good sign.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Ruby. Will do. The closest to "clear" I have here is minestrone, at least it's not creamy. I will eat it carefully!

Comment

Thanks y'all. Yes it's a good sign that I can even contemplate eating soup! I had a banana earlier, and it worked out fine... lots of iced green tea... This food poisoning is like the world's worst hangover... reminds me of how crazy it was that I voluntarily poisoned myself with alcohol for years...

Comment

Sorry I can't send you some of my totally homemade, almost fat free chicken noodle vegetable! It has great medicinal properties (my grands get well as soon as I start it and the school bus goes by! LOL
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ahh, that would be nice Rubes! Oh well...

Oh, Oney, I had some powerfully horrible hangover that were pretty much just like food poisoning... they call it "alcohol poisoning" for a good reason!

Comment

Also, for some reason I crave Oriental Hot & Sour Soup. Maybe it's the MSG? LOL
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK soup is down and seems to be staying put! But I didn't want a second cup of it... one was plenty...

Ruby, hot and sour actually sounds good to me, too, at least in the abstract. Maybe not for real, though, right now...

Comment

Working...
                X