Being Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being Sober

Captn. Your giving, and loving nature, that comes across so strongly in your posts, even in the face of your own battles, never ceases to amaze me. You are an inspiration to me, and a positive example to other men...................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Being Sober

Cap, as long as I'm here, I'll fight Oney and Starty and Limers and all comers for the title of who loves you most at MWO. I ALWAYS look forward to talking to you, you charming old sea dog!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Being Sober

Oh my Capn. I love you so! I always feel like I've known you forever ...:h:h
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Being Sober

Thinking about you Capt'n and wishing you whatever you need to make you feel better.:l

Comment

Being Sober

Hey Capt.
            It's horrible to miss someone so much.
            Stay strong....

Comment

Working...
            X