• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My twin brother

Check this out
    PhotoPlog - Error
    thanks Evie
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

My twin brother

Identical twins...but why was he in Stockholm ???Visiting relatives, maybe??
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My twin brother

Yeah, i've heard he fall in love with some Swedish Princess
      We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

My twin brother

Quit...it's a secret...

Comment

My twin brother

???
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

My twin brother

vlad;531073 wrote: ???
            I found Networks twin in the parking lot of the folk park in Stockholm ...it is in my gallery.

Comment

My twin brother

I don't get it.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

My twin brother

I was on holiday in Stockholm at the folk park, in the mud...I saw this sweet little doll. I took it to the office and they said it must have fallen out of one of the old buildings that they had moved there...
                Someone said networks avatar was scary and should be changed and I said I love it...it looks like Gustav, then I posted his picture...make sense???

Comment

My twin brother

Good one, Evie! I love it, and he looks well loved, too.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My twin brother

No way Wally..we Swedes eat reindeer for luch..in fact i know a great deli in downtown Stockholm,by the water...that sells a great RUDOLPH WRAP...wantta join me for lunch ???

Comment

My twin brother

That thing scares me to look at it. Seriously, I wouldn't want it around. You want to be careful how you get rid of that stuff. I would sit it down right back where I found it. I saw an episode of the Penn State group, on A & E about a couple who found a vodoo doll and burned it, not knowing how to properly dispose. It was absolutely petrifying what happened around their farm to the livestock, etc. They had to have the place cleansed, blessed - the whole deal. They found a piece of the doll in the ashes and gave it a proper burial. Spookey! Boo!
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

My twin brother

Oh come on Best, my friend...he is waiting for your visit so he can get to know you better...pucker up ...now give us a great big kiss..ON THE LIPS !!!! LOL

Comment

My twin brother

Oh no Network-you mean there's 2 of you!!?? LOL
                          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

My twin brother

OMG! Evie - I've kissed a few creeps in my day, but not this one, please. Please tell me I don't have to sleep with him if I come to visit. LOL!
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

My twin brother

OK...Best, but he insists on going site seeing with us...OH, by the way...out to lunch, as well !!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X